for HalfBreeds Vs KidVsKat

2/9/2014 c6 10nyanyanya22
Ok Zim will not Destroy The Dib Thing and Coop as long as you upload more chapters.
Zim has to go because Dib and Coop found his .
2/9/2014 c6 Guest
Interesting chapter, now I'm even more curious to find out what happens next. I'm glad to find someone else who doesn't approve of same-gender pairings like Coop and Kat. Most of the fanfics for Kid vs Kat pair them together which is a shame. I really don't understand why though. Personally, I like the idea of them being frenemies (but they wouldn't ever admit to being anything other enemies). Anyway, good job on this chapter! I can't wait for your next update.
1/3/2014 c1 StarxFlame
Kin? What's a kin?
12/25/2013 c5 nyanyanya22
I these isn't uploaded...ZIM WILL GO MAD!I AM ZIM AND UPDATE OR I WILL JOIN FORCES WITH KAT AND DESTROY COOP AND DIB!WHAHAHA.
11/18/2013 c5 Guest
woah woah WHOA! WHAT !? Did she just say ... FLYING! Well your good at leaving cliffhangers :)
10/24/2013 c5 Guest
I was really excited to see that you updated. I've been looking forward to reading what happens next. Although the show probably would not have been quite this dark, if you compare it to other fanfics (such as the ones that pair Kat and Coop) this is close enough to make me happy. And there isn't anything inappropriate in it either (I try to avoid fanfics with curse words, graphic violence, and things like that) so it is a treat to find a good story that's mostly innocent. I'm looking forward to your next update. Great job on this chapter!
7/12/2013 c4 Guest
Kat's reaction was pretty close to what I thought it would be. I can't wait to learn more about Skid. I'm curious about who (or what) Sangre is. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I'm really excited to see how Coop will react to Myr and Skid. Great job on this chapter! I'll be waiting for your next update.
7/12/2013 c3 Guest
Wow, Myr's reaction to that alley was odd. I wonder why she got so upset? An Earth-Cat coming along? Well, Kat's probably not going to like that... Good job on this chapter!
7/12/2013 c2 Guest
Things are getting really interesting. Myr is interesting too. I can't wait to learn more about her. Good job!
7/12/2013 c1 Guest
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews... It actually seems like something the show might have done. Most of the fanfics here make Kat a girl and pair him with Coop. There isn't anything wrong with making Kat a girl I guess, but it is really nice to see a story that is like the show was and doesn't mess with the character's genders. It's also interesting to see what Kat is thinking and saying since in the show we never really got to. This story is really good. I wish that there were more fanfics like this here. Good job!
7/9/2013 c4 nyanyanya22
I love this masterpeice how can so few read it please update yoy wonderful thing you!
4/29/2013 c4 Guest
woow ! Cool ! I like this story ! I didnt think guest could review ... Well I found out now :D
4/26/2013 c3 WolfSpiritFlower
Omigosh please update please!1 I beg of you, please! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a chocolate coated strawberry on top?
3/10/2013 c3 8princesszora
This is very intriguing! Please continue!
3/4/2013 c3 1Max Saturday burns toasters
I have a question how the heck can people not reveiw a great story like this one it is awesome i personally think it is a great fanfic ao far. Please update soon

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::)::):):):):)):):):):):):):):)