FanFiction.Net
for The PC in Florida!

6/1/2014 c8 10all the shattered pieces
I'll message you! This story is great and I will continue it if you let me!
6/1/2014 c7 all the shattered pieces
I hope she makes the team! I reallyreallyreally hope she does!
I can't wait to see what's in the next chapter!

6/1/2014 c6 all the shattered pieces
NONONOOO - but I totally called it, did I not?
I think Massie could choose both (polygamy) or neither (single pringle) but still, just argh I like her with both! I'm not a total Massington freak though - my otp is Massie/Claire which doesn't even have a cool name - but still!
Oh, are you naming all the chapters after songs? I think I suspected that after Starlight (that's a Taylor Swift song, right?) but I want to double-check.

6/1/2014 c5 all the shattered pieces
Oh, do I sense some guy drama - if that even happens - coming later? Something tells me Derrington won't be happy to see Massie hooking up with somebody else, even though they broke up...
I'm glad - kind of surprised, yet still glad - that the PC all found boyfriends at once. That way, they can group-date and stuff!

6/1/2014 c4 all the shattered pieces
This is very cliffhangery (it's a word now) so excited for chapter 5!
I was thinking of doing a story kind of like this, set after Massie leaves for London. Would it be okay with you if I do that, or would you rather me not? I promise the plot won't be the exact same, I won't give full details in a review in case somebody sees it and uses my plot.
Well, the story is great so far! Love the story, only a few spelling/grammar errors, but overall just a great story! If you want a beta-reader to help out, I'd be glad. Your story is great, but just if you want the help...

6/1/2014 c3 all the shattered pieces
Ooh! Cliffhanger!
I wasn't really concerned about that, I just decided that it was a good story, they had been expelled and then they went to school in Orland-ew.
And of course I liked it!

6/1/2014 c2 all the shattered pieces
If you need some, look up good comebacks on Google. I've done that before and it's really helpful.
Also, one that I heard for if somebody insults you is "I am rubber and you are glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" which isn't very good, but whatever.

6/1/2014 c1 all the shattered pieces
I really like it! I'm glad that there are still more chapters to read. I can't wait to see where this story goes!

5/31/2014 c8 23to kill a flappybird
/natpat its ok kea, as long as you keep writing c:
xoxo
Love it so far!
7/9/2013 c7 JustThatGirl
Please update! I really miss this fic 3 :(
7/4/2013 c1 aboutagirloffewwords
Update this story please! Its been months and its reaaaaallly good! Pretyy please? :)
7/2/2013 c1 31strikerstories
I can't believe that they went to Florida! I hope the PC can top the girls.
7/1/2013 c1 23to kill a flappybird
Ah, going back to this, I realize that it's been like six months.
UPDATE GURL.
OR I WILL CUT YOU
hahahah jkjk, but really, update..not that I'm even one to judge...hahah
xoxo,