FanFiction.Net
for Last Night I Dreamed That Somebody Loved Me

9/7/2012 c5 Guest
Ok, I've been trying to get into this story, but your typos and use of "defiantly" is irritating. The word you want is "definitely". You could definitely use a beta to help you with that part of things. This chapter, however, and the reveal that she lived with a serial killer is just too much. I'm going to have to give the rest of this story a pass. This girl's on the way to Mary Sue land. In the least, she's becoming the focus of the story and I hate when authors love their own creations better than the actual characters on the show.
9/6/2012 c5 TracyTravis
Liked the chapter. Curious about future confrontation between Eleni & Tony...
9/5/2012 c4 4always.writer.m
i like eleni...shes funny. update soon!
9/4/2012 c4 TracyTravis
Enjoyed reading your story so far...curious to learn more about Eleni's and Tony's past.
9/4/2012 c4 horsegirlrule
I like it
I love Gibbs interrogationing Eleni
Will gibbs and eleni maybe get together?
update soon
8/30/2012 c3 Guest
You should have alot more reviews and followers, this is a really good story and I hope you update soon.
9/1/2012 c3 always.writer.m
interesting..update soon!
8/30/2012 c3 2victoriantealady
I love the Tony/Jimmy friendship part. I could see Ziva reacting like that and as always Ducky came thru with his insights. I'm glad he brought up Ziva contacting Gibbs for help when Tony was willing to put his career on the line for her.
8/27/2012 c2 Guest
Right now, you're doing everything right, I feel the characters are authentic, I hope you update soon.
8/28/2012 c2 victoriantealady
I am enjoying the story so far and wait somewhat patiently for the next chapter.
8/27/2012 c2 NiceStories
I's a shame that you haven't received more reviews so far because it seems this story will turn out to be a great fic for all readers... what's Ziva doing, btw? You mentioned all except Ziva and Ducky. Thanks for sharing
8/25/2012 c1 Guest
So far intresting concept would love to see where this goes.
8/27/2012 c1 NiceStories
So far so good. Well written. looking forward to more! :)
8/25/2012 c1 Megth