for Conversion (abandoned)

1/25/2013 c1 Gamer
Just like Team Fortress 2: Mann vs Machine
1/13/2013 c1 shinigan no sora
Hmmmmmm...

Well I originally I thot this was just going to be a fluff piece and if it would have been just that it would've been fine but when things got real it got good and you even mangaged to keep them in character for the most part

Great job I look forward to the next installment
1/9/2013 c5 2V-Zhan
Well, this story is actually pretty good, although the current event seems a bit unrelated to what promised in the summary (damnn i'm being hypocrite). Update soon :)
9/26/2012 c4 uknownmysteryguy
Brilliant. This is the first fanfic I've seen here were they don't 'like' like each other, the humour's quite good (except the 1st chapter)and you made a very unpredictable 4th chapter.
9/3/2012 c2 1Darkstarotaku
Wow now this is true VGcats story telling right here. Homie this is just freaking cool, and they way you depict Aeris and Leo is just spot on. No romance or nothing and that's a good thing to because love sucks. Plus it would be inaccurate on there part because they don't have a relationship like that. But anyway nice work and I can't wait for the third chapter.

P.S please read my VGcats fanfic as well when you have the time it kinda like yours but different.
9/3/2012 c2 3Deep Sea Anchor
Alright, I will confess. When I read the first chapter of this story I was not expecting much.
Going into the second chapter, I wasn't expecting much either.
But to my surprise, as I read through chapter two I discovered that I was enjoying myself. I was enjoying myself quite a bit actually.
I don't know where the plot could possibly be going, but the writing itself is good enough that I don't much care right now.
You've managed to impress me with your improvement in just two chapters. And that is a very short length of time to impress.
My hat is off to you, well done.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service