for Masks

3/23/2015 c13 Starstone
MY GOSH, this is good. There are very few grammar/spelling errors and the story and the characters are simply wonderful. The depth with which you explore the emotions of the characters is amazing. I really hope you're not finished with this.
3/17/2015 c13 SandF
Love the development Xytherril's gone through in this chapter, and how much you've shown Karas and Cavatina growing together. I really hope this story's not over yet, because I feel like there's so much I want to see in the characters' futures!
3/10/2015 c13 Pho
This story was phenomenal! I'm glad it had a happy ending. Don't forget to mark it as Complete! :)
3/8/2015 c13 Annie O
Hooray for talking like adults! I'm glad the characters dealt with the inherent consent issues in a mature way, and it's great to see how Cavatina grows in empathy over the course of the story. It's a solid ending, though I do wish we got a final chapter from Karas' PoV to see his perspective on Xytherril's redemption and Cavatina's apology (because I'm selfish and I really like the story and I'm sad it's over).

Eagerly awaiting the sequel!
3/7/2015 c13 hakatri
That was a very good ending. Although I'm almost sorry that it is over now.
I liked that last conversation between Cavatina and Kâras very much. They really have come quite a long way from when they first met. I'll certainly be looking forward to any extra scenes!
2/10/2015 c12 Annie O
Well! Certainly glad my prediction came true! The 'dashing knights rescuing helpless maidens' line was perfect. It's funny (by which I mean tragic) that they can trust each other in the direst circumstances, but then as soon as things calm down the walls go back up.

For my next prediction: an ending where everything is resolved happily with no more deaths, and then they have a serious talk about their feelings like reasonable adults and come to a mutual understanding. Then go out for coffee. I'm feeling good about this one!
1/21/2015 c11 Anne O
I can see why this chapter was hard to write; very visceral. Not dwelling on the torture, it's nice to see the smaller issue of his relationship with Cavatina tied into the larger question of his faith.
1/19/2015 c11 singvogel
When Kâras had his hallucination it reminded me a bit of those scenes where people have an angel and a devil sitting on their shoulder telling them what to do :) I quite liked that. And now I am waiting for the effect this will have on his relationship with Cavatina.
1/18/2015 c10 Anne O
Well this doesn't look good. Feel free to step in any time now, Cavatina!
1/14/2015 c10 Guest
Poor Karas! On a happier note, I love how you showed his complex feelings about Cavatina developing earlier in the chapter. Thanks so much for the update!
1/13/2015 c10 singvogel
Damn. Poor Kâras. And now he has to rely on people he does not trust to rescue him. Not the best outlook. I hadn't realized that he outranked Iliaraena before.
1/3/2015 c9 Anne O
Still following this, and still enjoying it. The one-step-forwards-two-steps-back thing Cavatina and Karas have going on is compelling. Karas may be better at the sleuthing, but I bet Cavatina has knight in shining armour style rescues nailed down.
12/31/2014 c9 Kizie
This is a lovely & fascinating story!
12/28/2014 c9 singvogel
It is really fescinating to see how Cavantina is struggling with some concepts about the Nightshadows. I especially like the way you take into account that she does not have the experiences most other drow from the Underdark had to make. I think I must have read the whole chapter at least thrice now, because I liked it so much.
12/22/2014 c9 annannas
Love your story, especially how you manage to portray different views and alignments. Your characters feel real and alive.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »