for The Road Never Considered

1/15/2014 c1 Guest
Ninth grade is high school, dude.
8/27/2012 c1 15Richard Ryley
Very nice. In particular, Shirokuro biting his nose was hilarious. After all, he had AKANE worried for her life over the strength behind his hugs. The idea of his mom telling him off is perfect, though, because she's likely the only person who could get through to him.
8/26/2012 c1 5chronodekar
Ryoga is not my most favorite character, but .. well this isn't half-bad.

-chronodekar
8/26/2012 c1 6rochchen
That's a great new story concept you're developing here. Given how not much emphasis was placed in Ryoga's family, there is a lack of information there, but it gives you much freedom to write this.
The idea of someone knocking some sense into the characters also shows great promise. With how competitive Ranma is, this will probably lead to them growing up.
There's also a great potential for mischief if Ryoga's mother meets Ranma as a girl first and gets the wrong idea.
I look forward to how this story goes.
8/26/2012 c1 Weird Beard
Great premise. Ranma will blow a fuse if he ever finds out about the challenge, and it might be enough to give Genma a personality disorder.
8/26/2012 c1 Sephirotho
Hm, this actually shows promise. Ryoga having someone who actually talks sense into him and is able to force him to change is interesting. I always wondered about Ryoga, seeing as he seemingly doesn't go to school although he's the right age.

I just hope his mother doesn't find out what he abuses his pig form for. If she does, she'll skin him alive.
8/26/2012 c1 19pahlee
My oh my, when I read the synopsis I was like "hmm" but I gave it a chance, I usually only read romance Ranma/Akame fics (because I'm always on that kick) but it didn't seem like a hatefic of any kind. I was glad I read it, it was cute, thougj I have to admit it took me a bit to realize the "Ga-chan" was from Ryo"ga" part of his name, I was pronouncing, at first , "Ghey"-chan and it confused me, haha.

But this is cute! Ryoga is also my favorite character (most people wouldn't belive me, haha - heck, my car's name is p-chan, and bas a p-chan decal). I can't wait to see how this story plays out! Good job! Pretty original story!