for Flowers in Awkward Bloom

8/7/2015 c1 Guest
I like the idea of this pairing and red needs more pairings as it is
8/23/2013 c1 2gennalindz
I liked it a lot. I love love loved how Jasmine started to draw in the sand too. That was absolutely adorable. Even though this was only a one shot, I hope you continue their relationship with another story :) This was a great read and your grammar and spelling had minimal errors. Thanks for writing!
2/16/2013 c1 10True M. Vega
I would've never thought this pairing would be so nice! Very cute, and goes to show love ignores human weakness
2/7/2013 c1 15JDH1080
Wow this was really good, i mean really really good. Despite it being so short.

But you know what You've convinced me, I am going to write a RedxJasmine fic where Red is a mute. Because two reasons, one I want to see a Red/Jasmine fic, and two I've never seen a story where Red is actually mute. Most of the time they just have him as a usually silent loner but if he really was mute it would explain why he never says a word in the GSCHGSS games. So I thank you, and when I finally do get the details ironed out and make this story I am planning I hope that you'll read it.
8/27/2012 c1 digimonfanatic4ever
I really like how you portrayed the characters it sounds like you can make this into a multi chapter story but thats up to you! Anyway love the way the met.
8/26/2012 c1 Fan
That was really cute, I agree with you this couple needs more attention. By the way Red is not mute, he just chooses not to talk.
8/25/2012 c1 1Nauran
That was short and sweet.