for EO Challenge: King of the High Board

9/10/2012 c1 204FallenAngel218
haha it's hard to imagine Dean wearing a swimsuit... good one! :)
9/6/2012 c1 21GaelicAngel
Hilarious, absolutely and completely hilarious and I loved it!
8/30/2012 c1 36Sci F.I. Warper
Way to kill the mood there, Sam. Lol.
8/28/2012 c1 48captainbartholomew
Loved it! Only Sam could snap him back to reality after that utterly delightful daydream. ;) -cap
8/26/2012 c1 Guest
Yes, this is so cute! On a more shallow note, wish the show would give us snippets like this because we would have some Dean without a shirt! Why they never did a haunting in a strip club in the earlier seasons is beyond me.
8/28/2012 c1 ccase13
I love Dean's dreams. I only dream of the cross country course in the 3 day event.
8/27/2012 c1 411OpheliacAngel
LOL. Absolutely loved this, both the title and drabble. Great idea and written so perfectly.
Awesome job :D
8/27/2012 c1 27KeiaWinchester
Haha, how long is this? Double or triple? Seems kinda long...
8/27/2012 c1 26Huntress79
Oh my boys! This really made my day, especially the end, so typical Sam! And you really brought some images to my brain (of how the Olympic water events might have been, of course!)

Peace out, Huntress79
(who's still wiping her eyes)
8/26/2012 c1 masondixon
I LOVED this!
The delicious description of the sculpted body high above the awed masses; I can see him glistening in the golden sunlight as his perfect physique throws a sleek shadow over the glistening water below him. The screams of pleasure and awe sweep through the crowd as the sight blinds many with such beauty they swoon below him...

...and then the 11-year-old boy pipes up behind him: "Hey Mister...afraid of heights?"

Ah...but any image of our boy in a bathing suit is a breath-taking one!

8/26/2012 c1 96mainegirlwrites
You got it, spot on! (Except queue - its a 'line' here in America, but I knew what you meant!) Great job, best to you! Randee
8/26/2012 c1 117Swellison
Ha, ha! That was fun. And of course you couldn't drop a word of your juicy description of America's best diver, let alone a hundred of them;-)
8/26/2012 c1 31Nana56
Hahahaha! Dean was daydreaming! Funny boy. :D

Nice one. :)
8/26/2012 c1 499TheYmp
That was so funny! My office certainly went oddly silent when the Olympic diving came on - although at one point all the coverage seemed to be set in a hot tub and I did wonder if someone had switched over to one of those adult channels ;)
8/26/2012 c1 sylia91
Ooh yeah! Picturing Dean in one of those diving speedos, sigh. The boyscouts can wait.
20 Page 1 2 Next »