for Bonanza: Adam's good hand

5/4 c1 Guest
The reviews to this made me feel bad. It's obvious that English is not your first language from your profile and I don't know if you use an electronic translation source or not, but there's always guaranteed to be some issues in translation anyway. A lot of the problems people picked up on can easily be made with the laugage barrier. "pa" for instance, might be translated wrongly. As for the spanking borderlining abuse, 40 isn't really that bad when you think about it. It didn't say they were even that hard and Ben was tired and not acting out in rage. Obviously you had a slightly different take on the show than those who read it. However, unlike your other reviewers I can understand how there might be misunderstandings. Don't get discouraged on writing, just keep working on it and doing what you love.
4/28 c1 2pernellsgirl
This is not Bonanza, and Ben was not like that with his son's, especially at 20 years old, and Adam was in Boston at college when he was 20 any way, please do not post any more stories about Bonanza until you watch the show, and find out how these men talk and act with each other, this is not Adam, no way, he doe's not talk like that and neither doe's Ben.
6/9/2014 c1 Guest
Felt sick at my stomach at the abuse! Why would you pretend this to be a Bonanza story!?
9/5/2013 c1 Guest
sadist
1/10/2013 c1 14FFA Member
um...this is NOTHING like Bonanza. Please get your facts right, thank you.
12/29/2012 c1 Guest
This story is so wrong. First you got the ages wrong Ben was 20 when Adam was born, that would make Adam 25 if Ben was 45. Second Ben's Kidd called him "pa ". Third the spankings are way to cruel. In order to produce a good bonanza story you have to at least know something about the show.

(this website has anything and EVERTHING you want and need to know)
11/16/2012 c1 BonanzaLover
I am a big fan of Bonanza and know a lot about it and this doesnt have anything to do with Bonanza. I have read fanfictions with spankings applied in them, but not to a 20 year old. If you knew about Bonanza you would know that Ben married Elizabeth at age 19 and had Adam at age 20. 20 years old us to old to be spanked in my oppinion and that wasnt a spanking that was cruel borderlining abuse. My suggestion is to RESEARCH Bonanza and tone down the spankings and to follow the real Bonanza facts and storyline.
8/30/2012 c1 Guest
You obviously like to write this type of story but why use the names from a show you obviously haven't watched? Why not just put in names of your own? This is not a Bonanza based story as the characters would in no way do anything like this, and that goes for your other ones as well.
8/29/2012 c1 WTF
Really? This has NOTHING to do with Bonanza, so why name it a Bonanza story?
8/27/2012 c1 plws
I can just picture Adam getting spanked by his dad. I love all Adam stories.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top