for Bonanza: Adam's good hand

9/5/2013 c1 Guest
sadist
1/10/2013 c1 9Heartand01
um...this is NOTHING like Bonanza. Please get your facts right, thank you.
12/29/2012 c1 Guest
This story is so wrong. First you got the ages wrong Ben was 20 when Adam was born, that would make Adam 25 if Ben was 45. Second Ben's Kidd called him "pa ". Third the spankings are way to cruel. In order to produce a good bonanza story you have to at least know something about the show.

(this website has anything and EVERTHING you want and need to know)
11/16/2012 c1 BonanzaLover
I am a big fan of Bonanza and know a lot about it and this doesnt have anything to do with Bonanza. I have read fanfictions with spankings applied in them, but not to a 20 year old. If you knew about Bonanza you would know that Ben married Elizabeth at age 19 and had Adam at age 20. 20 years old us to old to be spanked in my oppinion and that wasnt a spanking that was cruel borderlining abuse. My suggestion is to RESEARCH Bonanza and tone down the spankings and to follow the real Bonanza facts and storyline.
8/30/2012 c1 Guest
You obviously like to write this type of story but why use the names from a show you obviously haven't watched? Why not just put in names of your own? This is not a Bonanza based story as the characters would in no way do anything like this, and that goes for your other ones as well.
8/29/2012 c1 WTF
Really? This has NOTHING to do with Bonanza, so why name it a Bonanza story?
8/27/2012 c1 plws
I can just picture Adam getting spanked by his dad. I love all Adam stories.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top