for That's M'Boy

4/19/2017 c1 Guest
Dude. Why did you do that? I was thinking this would be some cute, rare father/son piece, but nope. I could see this happening though, and I like how you tied in their family loyalty.
4/16/2017 c1 thruterryseyes
I just stumbled on this and had to tell you how sweet it was. I could see this happening.
11/15/2013 c1 Lampito
Awwww, how did I miss this one? I suspect that Dean had a certain amount of difficulty while growing up, due to his resemblance of the opposite sex. (My own OC, Ronnie the cranky werewolf, had the opposite problem: she looked male from the get-go. They really should be nicer to each other, having something like that in common.)

John must've acted like a proper dad from time to time. If he'd wanted to make money, he should just have put Dean into pageants. He'd have blown Honey Boo-Boo off the stage, I'm sure.
1/17/2013 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Hi Megginlane

I enjoyed it and liked that John was a proud and loving dad. So many authors make him a monster.

Bev

Oh and yeah...fine delicate beautiful features!
10/13/2012 c1 6anaadele
Heart-warming! This is the father I believe John was and quietly remained as Dean and Sam aged. John was proud of Dean every moment.
8/30/2012 c1 Sue De Nym
boring as hell
8/29/2012 c1 1EvilSquirre1
That was a beautiful story. I love this kind of story because I can picture people mistaking little boy Dean for a pretty girl. I'm going out of town so I'm going to download one of your longer story. You are a very gifted writer the way you mix humor but still have a heart felt message that takes a lot of skill:) Thanks for sharing with us.
8/27/2012 c1 Kweezy
Pretty nice, coulda been longer tho more of a backstory
8/29/2012 c1 29CeCe Away
That is sweet of both of them.
8/29/2012 c1 5Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1
Meggin, I love this! *grabs you and hugs you fiercely* You brought a slice of Dean's early missing childhood to life and did it well. And the ending almost slayed me. Thank you so much for this tender little story. It's awesome. May you get many reviews.
8/27/2012 c1 ccase13
That is so sad with Dean having to keep his baby boy hair because it was the only reminder of his mama. I bet he told Sam it must be his mama's hair too.
8/27/2012 c1 277kstar
Well my brother was always the cute little girl with long hair and I was the boy since I had almost no hair. So I can relate. Your story does justice to why Dean likes his hair short and likes to tease Sam about being a girl with long hair. Enjoyed it.
8/27/2012 c1 218silver ruffian
Meggin, this was beautiful. I loved the mix-up with the pink versus blue at the hospital, the way you described baby and then toddler Dean.

And John's feelings about his lost wife and his son darn near broke me.
8/27/2012 c1 BranchSuper
Nice story.
8/27/2012 c1 unsp0kenmind
Well wasn't this just the cutest little thing I've read in a looong while? No seriously dude, a part from my sappy comments, this was great. I loved it. Both sad & cute. Keep up the good work.

I hope you're in a great & happy state. Take care!