for Sivaas

2/10 c13 1clumsymythicalowl
I understand what Steve is thinking. I do not like it though. I am glad that Tony and Brad are happy together. I mourn for the losses Tony has had to suffer. This story was absolutely brilliant. It had a nice balance between the dark and terrifying moments and the light and happy ones. This was a wonderful story that I definitely plan on re-reading at some point in the future. I do not regret reading this, from start to finish it has kept me captivated, and I managed to finish it the same day I started it.
2/10 c9 clumsymythicalowl
One of the parts I really enjoy reading about is Tony dancing.
2/10 c5 clumsymythicalowl
You know what? As much as I love reading about an abusive and/or Howard that I can hate the guts of, I now know (after reading these first few chapters) that I love reading about a loving father who made a few mistakes just as much.
2/10 c4 clumsymythicalowl
Who knew a group of assassins could be such a wonderful and loving second family, am I right? Also, this is the least nefarious group of assassins I have read about. They don't steal the children, they only have targets who are terrible people, they care about the well-being of their members, and the members themselves don't seem as traumatised and stand-offish as your normal assassins. I commend your efforts.
2/10 c3 clumsymythicalowl
Tony Stark is multi-talented. I like his choice of short-range weapons. I also like the additional skills he has picked up along the way. This is a very enjoyable and unique piece of writing to read.
2/10 c1 clumsymythicalowl
This is a wickedly cool start to what I am sure is going to be an even more brilliant story.
10/19/2020 c13 Hades Wolf
Omg, I love it so much!
10/19/2020 c12 Hades Wolf
This is so fucking awesome!
9/23/2019 c13 Elysia52
That was really good like I lo e that that was amazing
6/6/2019 c13 A-Human
D mn.
Just...
D mn.
2/15/2019 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
With holding information for someone's own good bullshit. Now Tony knows he was being taught and manipulated to be a killer murderer. Because that is all assassins are murderers killers. And all humans should know what Heavenly Father's views are. And Tony is a full an idiot to go along with this. but then again his parents and so-called mentors are morally corrupt. And lack the popper ethics. And ethical upbringing.
2/15/2019 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
If I was Howard I would have said no to them And pointed out that what they are doing is wrong and what they are turn children into is wrong. And as a result consigning those children into generation after generation is wrong Killers are consigned to be destroyed The biggest thing that doesn't help is the fact that These people are atheists and refuse to accept that all of us have to answer to The Heavenly Father for their sins/crimes. Those masks don't mean squat Because our creator sees everything.
7/10/2018 c13 Guest
I love your story
Can you please update
12/13/2017 c13 25Kimmytrainer
Damn, I don't like this ending. It's too quick. I loved the whole damn story though! Best one I've read in a while. Seriously, thanks so much for writing. It was awesome.
12/13/2017 c12 Kimmytrainer
Whew. Well, I'm glad all but Steve are okay with this. Steve's an asshole. Clint and Natasha are assassins and he's okay with them. What the fuck, Steve?
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »