for Sivaas

9/3/2012 c2 15Maverick14th
AH! It's finally started! Yessss..

I didn't know you broke your arm. I understand why it would take longer to write. Take your time, don't hurt yourself trying to write faster. Hope you can recover soon!

So... finally at the den of the Beasts huh, I'm wondering if you plan on staying in the same amount of detail you are using now, and go through the story at the same speed you've been using, or it you plan on kind of skimming through the training years while only focusing on the more important events. Personally I'd lean more towards skimming, because you can get through more time while pointing out the main things, and then you can move on to a more current timeline.

Why do I get this weird feeling that Anatassia is Natasha? I'm guessing I'm imagining it because of the similarities but it could happen! If Anatassia left the Order and started working freelance, and maybe loses some of her memories? And that's why she doesn't recognize Tony when she meets him in Iron Man 2? That or I get the feeling that she's going to be an off-screen character death. Not sure why I keep thinking one of Tony's close friends is going to die, if not more than one of them.

Meh, whether I'm right in my weird guesses or not, I'm still stoked that you updated! It's great!

Tony reacted to the secret about as I was expecting. He needs time to take it all in and is a bit upset that it was kept from him.

Tony's all hesitant about accepting, but we all know he's not going to regret anything at all. Until one of his friends dies, then I'm guessing he'll just get even more determined to be the best possible to prevent it from happening again.

Lovely chapter and hope you can update soon. I really like this story, more than I probably should.
9/3/2012 c2 1NocturnalMorning
Get well soon!
On the subject of the story the den sounds fascinating I can't wait for more :)
9/3/2012 c2 99997777733
I seriously like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Keep up good work. Cheers, IchigoRenji
9/3/2012 c2 4PureBlood Alchemyst
Great chapter! I'm so happy to actually get started on the story. I'm so excited for this! I hope the next chapter is just as great!
8/30/2012 c1 FD
I am in LOVE with your writing and ideas. Update!
8/29/2012 c1 11DarkMagicianKnight1
*eye twitch* GIVE ME MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE ! XD XD
8/29/2012 c1 1Not.Quite.Sane.In.The.Membrane
I like where this is going! Looking forward to more!
8/29/2012 c1 4PureBlood Alchemyst
When you first gave me the teaser for this, I was so excited to read it. And so far, with just reading the first chapter I've been blown away. You are really proving to me that you are a very dynamic author, capable of making stories, that are considered to be in the same category, turn a full 360 degrees!

I'm really intrigued on how you'll portray Tony when he's an adult already... I had this really weird dream, that Black Widow was really in awe of Tony, not knowing though that it was Tony. And Tony was just sitting there watching her with a small smirk...

Anyways, your introduction was really wonderful for me. Not only did you write it in Howard's Point of View, you gave us the insight we need in knowing who the groups we are dealing with. To me, you gave me the paving for the story, giving something to fill up the holes, but not giving everything away too fast.

Hopefully you'll continue on this path, and get better at it even! Good luck on this story!
8/28/2012 c1 15Maverick14th
Oooh love how you started it. Was kind of expecting you to just jump into it, but this is even better!

I think I got way too excited reading the disclaimer than anyone ever should, but this bodes well. My interest is fully caught.

So is the bow Alexander gave Tony just his first bow? Because I'm thinking Tony is going to outgrow the bow or break in before a few years are up, and then when he goes off on his own will make his own.

Why do I get the feeling that either Brad or Robert is going to die on some mission and Tony is going to get together with whichever one is left? I'm thinking that's what you mean by the off-screen character death. I think I've got this one, I'm pretty damn sure I'm write.

Looking forward to all the violence in this story, which sounds a little twisted, but who cares? This is gonna be good.

So are you going to kind of skim through the rest of Tony's training, mainly pointing out the more important events, up until he's a novice, or becomes a professional and starts making a frightening name for himself.

Now that I think about it, assassin training would be a great way to explain how Tony survived Afghanistan without dying or truly giving in to the terrorists' demands.

Love love LOVE this story so far. Update soon please? PM me if ya want, I got more idea fodder for ya if you want.
8/28/2012 c1 99997777733
This is truly going to be an interesting story. I like your approach.
Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Cheers,
IchigoRenji
8/28/2012 c1 5charliebrown1234
I feel scared that Tony will be some scary monster character that I won't recognize anymore. Prove me wrong please!

charliebrown1234
8/28/2012 c1 30Byakko Loki
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love the whole idea; this is really good! Amazing! I love it!
8/28/2012 c1 21Runaway Deviant
Oh wow, I cannot WAIT to see where this goes!

I love little Tony; so much cute turns into so much poise, and I can't wait to see that happen.

Brilliant work so far, keep it up!
8/28/2012 c1 10OrangeSkye2772