for Sivaas

Dude fucking awesome!
12/13/2017 c8 Kimmytrainer
Lol I love the fox kit
12/13/2017 c6 Kimmytrainer
And we're finally there. So, I imagine his identity will be revealed to someone else later on, which will likely happen because he does something badass that Tony Stark isn't supposed to be able to do. Out of curiosity, is he keeping up with any of his old training? Is any of it ingrained so deeply that he won't become rusty because of a lack of practice? Also, does this Tony Stark still drink a lot, or do people just think he does?
12/13/2017 c5 Kimmytrainer
Okay that was really, really sad. It's extremely rare to read a story where Howard was a loving father, and it totally got to me. That letter gave me chills. Damn.
12/13/2017 c4 Kimmytrainer
Gotta say I absolutely love this story. The planning that went into it and the idea behind it are both fantastic. As is your writing.
2/14/2017 c13 Pale Lioness
If it didn't say 'complete' above, I would have thought it was still going! Not a very 'finish-y' ending, but definitely a good one. There were no "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO SO AND SO" or anything, which is amazing. I mean, I'm sure if I looked if find something left hanging, but that's just the way stories work.

I love Tony's title: Sah Sunvaar Fox

It's perfect. The whole thing.
2/13/2017 c5 Pale Lioness
You know those time where, instead of bursting into tears cuz it's so sad, you just let a few tears go? Well, that's me... Right now...
1/6/2017 c13 Whispercloud
Wow... Great end. Loved the story, one of my favs out of all the Tony assassin stories here.
1/6/2017 c7 Whispercloud
Really like the way you fit one movie into one chappie, so that your not just adding characters to the movie
11/28/2016 c13 Guest
This was absolutely fascinating. Thank you!
10/17/2016 c13 Lydia x
I've always loved assasian!Tony Au's especially as there is quite literally only 3 or 4 fics out therd like that. I love your writinv style and the plot (obviously) and the way you've portrayed all the characters and the fluff was so cute! And if you are continuing with it, just a sugfestion- could you include a bit more about Tony colour blindness and deafness please? So yeah this was amazing! (•# ) x
6/30/2016 c13 1AstalEldu
Nice fic ! The only good assassin!tony i could find, really. I've enjoyed reading it all day :) however i think maybe you could have had finished it by something other than Steve's acceptance.
6/17/2016 c13 Espied7
Very creative story - and well written! Thank you for writing!
5/18/2016 c13 Rilee477