FanFiction.Net
for Nico and Lucy go to Hogwarts

7/23/2015 c3 enchantella
Please start writing again! It's been 2 years and I really need to see what happens sigh Nico and Lucy!
8/29/2014 c3 19Little Doctor
I'll be reading this.
4/17/2014 c3 27TETRACIDE
nice story. but at the end, i don't think harry would say his name outloud since he doesn't like attention...
2/26/2014 c2 15Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps
This is kind of sick... I don't know what you've got against Harry and Ron (okay, I get why you're not a fan of Harry, but Ron! Really? Ron is awesome! He has faults, yes, but that's what makes him an interesting character!) but you need to calm down. So far, Lucy is sounding a lot like a non-goth version of EDDRW. She's beautiful, with unrealistic anatomy that you emphasize, and she has all the boys drooling after her. So far you've given Nico a Mary-Sue crush (also, I don't know if you've read HoH, but... You know what I'm talking about. Nico... stuff. You get it.) and had him pay an OOC amount of attention to the fact that she has a large chest.
And you do realise that Percy, Annabeth and Grover are completely based off the Golden Trio, right? Personally, I like Percy more than Harry, but Hermione and Ron are far better-defined characters than Annabeth and Grover. Especially Annabeth.
So... how exactly does Lucy exist? Mind explaining that? Because right now you've magicked away canon with the claim "I can do whatever I want". Yeah. You can. Then again, you could also be courteous to the author and keep canon laws in place.
Also, "eye-raping"? Really? Maybe I could fathom "oogling" but that is just sick. These are a pair of teenage boys. Teenage. Boys. The thought of rape has never crossed their minds.
Frankly, I would suggest rewriting this either without Lucy, with Lucy as a completely re-written non-Mary-Sue OC, or with a minor character in Lucy's place.
I hope this helped!
1/13/2014 c3 Guest
This is portraying Nico as preverted. I honestly don't give a crap about the other two. I've always thought they were a bit stuck up with Harry and his thinking that everybody dies for him.
11/20/2013 c3 dojhptsjha'flgd
please review please review please review I want to see more of the story
9/4/2013 c3 Guest
Why are you writing in HP section if you dont like the main characters?, that is just asking for attention and trouble, a little bit childish don't you think? Also get a beta because your writing is not all that good, maybe this way you get it better.
6/23/2013 c3 1kitty-ally-93
Ok come back soon. :3
6/14/2013 c3 Rockerchick09
This has to be one of my favorite author notes ever :)
5/26/2013 c2 Guest
Why would you make this piece of crap?
5/24/2013 c3 Guest
I agree The golden trio sux
PLS WRITE MORE
5/12/2013 c3 account needed
AWESOME ! STORY .good luck with your exams . oh and maybe you could make ron and harry try to do something to lucy and have nico beat the crap out of them both in gryfindor please .
4/25/2013 c1 Guest
This story sucks.
4/24/2013 c3 Dessi
I don't have an account because my parents won't let get my own email address and they won't let me use theirs. Sorry if I offended you but I am trying to make you a better writer. Bashing is just a personal pet peeve of mine, if you hate a character there is no need to make them OOC (Out of character) and exaggerate their flaws or give them a whole different personality. It is annoying, even if the author bashes a character I hate.
4/12/2013 c3 Guest
You idiots! So what if she do an OC? Better shut up and go to kiss someone ass. The fic is awesome! I want Lucy/Nico! Please! LUCY AND NICO FOREVAH!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »