FanFiction.Net
for Nico and Lucy go to Hogwarts

4/1/2013 c3 6catsanddrpepper
YOU TELL 'EM, GIRL!

WHOOP WHOOP!

I hope classes get easier for you, and I hope to read more of this story when you have the time.

Lucy could almost be a fem!Percy, and I think that the story could be improved by implying that Lucy did all of Percy's adventures. But if our friend Perse plays a big part in the story, do whatever you want.

I don't know why people seem to not like your story, but I certainly do. Good luck with classes!
2/22/2013 c2 Guest
This is really stupid.
2/13/2013 c2 kim
I love it
1/9/2013 c2 catsanddrpepper
So I was reading some other reviews that you had, and I'm like-
"What the hell, dudes? (He/She) can write whatever the hell (He/She) wants! If Harry is a bit pompous because of all the attention he gets on a daily basis, the author can capitalize on that all (he/she) wants!"

It's your imagination, do whatever the hell you want.

You can have Nico ride a pink unicorn wearing a rainbow cape with sparkles magically floating everywhere while singing the Irish Drinking Song with house elves as background singers.

Why would you do this in the first place? BECAUSE YOU CAN, THAT'S WHY!

GO! LIVE YOUR DREAMS! BE FREE! DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT IN YOUR STORY, BECAUSE IT'S YOUR STORY! IT'S YOUR IMAGINATION, YOUR WORLD, YOUR IDEA! Do whatever you want, it's a free country! Well, not so much anymore, but still.
1/9/2013 c1 catsanddrpepper
Yo! It's me, MK. You reviewed on my best story, Where the Dad Becomes the Son.

I thought I would return the favor.

First- critiques!
Oftentimes you switch between third person and first person, your grammar could use some work, but spelling's excellent. Punctuation could be a lot better, but can easily be fixed by a good beta.

On another hand, your plot is brilliant. I look forward to reading more.

MK
1/5/2013 c2 16rapidChangeIsImminent
Ignore what people are saying in those flames, this is your story, you can have a daughter of Poseidon if you want, and it's a crossover. They're meant to be tweaked a little, so pompous Golden Trios are hanging around everywhere, and those fics, including this one, are always fun to read in my opinion. Personally, I think this is a great idea, you just might want to clean up the grammar and format. (Don't take that personally, I'm a grammar lover.)

I haven't seen any fics with the GT being so forward in their belittling, and I think you OC is cool, by how much you've written.

Please continue soon :)

theGirlNightwing, out.
12/23/2012 c1 O.o
Dude, read the books they say Nico's mom is Maria not some crazy stupid Lucy
you are ruining the books...
12/1/2012 c2 soontofu
They aren't supposed to be pompus?! cuud yu please do nico/hermy? (:(:
12/1/2012 c2 1kitty-ally-93
are you going to put Nico and Lucy together? i know there family and all but please it would be so cute to see Nico over protective of someone! :P
11/18/2012 c2 Guest
Worst story ever.
11/18/2012 c2 Dessi
This is the stupidest thing I ever read; Ron, Harry, and Nico are OOC, Lucy is a dumb Mary Sue, and you have gammer mistakes. You should get a beta reader and if you already have one, get a better beta reader. Also you should rewrite your story, it's not a good idea to write your first fanfic with a OC in it because they are more likely to turn into a Mary Sue/Gary Stu than with a experienced writer.
11/18/2012 c1 Guest
This is stupid and daughter of Poseidon is such a stupid cliche. Idiot.
10/21/2012 c2 Cortana1