FanFiction.Net
for The Promise

10/20/2021 c1 Guest
:'D
Aw aw aw that's so cute ah
Th *covers eyes and sobs in yes*
10/12/2014 c1 3AnonymousM
This was an amazing one-shot! I could feel the tension! I could honestly really feel the imagery that you set up. Awesome story. :)
8/29/2012 c1 Avalon West
LOVE the alternate ending. It's so sweet and tender. The song is great too. I looked up the lyrics and I agree. Your story fits the song perfectly. I can't wait to see what you think up next! :)
8/29/2012 c1 Lani
You constantly amaze me with your amazing stories. Every single story you have written is just incredibly complex and detailed. I absolutely can not wait for Hooded. Please publish it soon!
8/29/2012 c1 1sweetpea42
so adorable!
8/28/2012 c1 QuirkyJerky
This is really cute, loved the reunion.
8/28/2012 c1 cinematherapy
These two... ::::sigh::::: Just the right amount of angst, beautiful one shot!
8/28/2012 c1 6Angela 007
It was beautiful!
I mean, how they missed each other...It broke my heart
Just perfect...And she waited for him that long time...
Oh my God, I owe you a big hug!
8/28/2012 c1 Guest
Oh wow... Thank you, first and foremost for the good cry. As extreme as the situation seems, there is nothing worse and yet impossibly beautiful as waiting faith for the love of your life to return to you. My heart hurts in that good way that makes me want to curl up with a blanket and believe in true love again (also, there's nothing more romantic than the closed eye forehead touch and linger. Awesome)
8/28/2012 c1 1SomethingGolden
It's stories like this that keep you as my favourite Inception author. New multichap soon pleaaaaase ?