for Torchwood Files

2/3/2021 c98 Tarnished Velvet
This is one of my favorite fics and I love coming back and rereading it. It’s so well done. And don’t feel guilty about not updating and take care of yourself. We will be here if you ever want to come back to it
1/30/2021 c98 Guest
You are amazing
10/24/2019 c98 4FranArian
It's been a very long time since you've posted...perhaps you'll hear the muse again soon and finish off a couple of those left in limbo like this one...
12/4/2018 c98 ukdramafan
I've just re-read from the beginning and wanted to remind you that you're a talented writer and have brought much interest and joy to Torchwood fans with your story telling.
I hope that life is treating you well and that your mental health is the best it can be. If at any point you feel you can come back to this story, know that there are many fans who will be thrilled to read the boys' continued adventures.
2/11/2017 c98 10BarbT
I understand depression - and believe me, this story and others like it actually help with mine. Helps me remember how much love there is in the world and that I'm not the only one who understands that love like this can exist. There are times when I'm surrounded by people who think love is only possible with sex, or that there has to be sex to show love, and I KNOW that's not right, because I've had friendships where it didn't work that way, and I NEED that around me. And I'm like Jack with the tactile thing, and so few people understand that at all.
5/27/2016 c97 breannarose1
Yay! I'm so glad I can keep this in the "To be Read" folder :)
I really enjoy reading this.
I'll take what you can give whenever that is.
4/1/2016 c97 13bloodamber
I am amazed at the sheer amount of story you have written for this and even though it is on hiatus you should be proud of the content you have written so far. The development of Jack and Ianto's relationship was really nice and I loved all the little extra scene's you added to the episodes we already know instead of recounting each episode scene for scene. I am also glad you gave their relationship more of a realistic pace, having it start as something casual and only develop into more after Jack had seen what he had to lose. You haven't given them the perfect relationship either, with them doubting each other or themselves and it makes it more interesting to read that way (and to see that they can be affected by jealously or other events). Thanks for writing what you have and I hope for an update some time :)
3/7/2016 c98 13MortalEnemies1234
I hope you're okay! I suffer from chronic depression myself (I'm heavily medicated so I know how rubbish it is)so I know how detrimental to writing it can be, but I love your work and by the reviews you've received other people do to! Good luck and I hope you're well even if you don't wish to write anymore!
12/30/2015 c98 Guest
This is one of the best stories I have found in the Torchwood fandom. I have greatly enjoyed it and would encourage you to update it if you decide write fanfic again.
Kathryn Renee
12/21/2015 c98 Grace
This story is just amazing! And as for your depression, I understand where you come from as I suffer from the same and know how hard it can be to bring yourself out of that feeling. So don't push yourself and concentrate on getting better! I look forward to your next update :)
12/19/2015 c98 58Lady Emma Wentworth
My love and hope are all yours; as a fellow sufferer, I understand and appreciate what you're enduring. Please know that when the time comes, I'll be here ready, willing and anxious to go on reading your marvellous works. Bless you and Happy Christmas!
12/17/2015 c98 Age213
Please don't stress over posting new chapters. They are worth waiting for.
12/16/2015 c98 452Awatere11
As one Bi-Polar sufferer to another, there is no need to apologise.

When that huge cloying black blanket covers you over and it is too heavy to fight out of, all you can do is hang in there and trust that you will find the light again.

Until I found meditation, my life really sucked. I still fight it, every day. It's a choice, to suffer and move forward anyway. Gods, sometimes it is so hard just to bloody breathe.

Love you.

I'll be waiting for you on the other side, just remember to give yourself time and move at your own speed.
12/16/2015 c98 loner.emo
It's OK I hope you feel better I still love you're story and am looking forward to more updates get better soon!
12/16/2015 c98 Ks567312
I've really enjoyed all your writing. I understand the toll depression can take and wish you all the best. Take care and I look forward to seeing more from you in future.
517 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »