for Cross Country Fun

3/2/2021 c33 Guest
Tell me who killed the dad and the two little girls? It wasn’t katniss right?
8/4/2017 c3 Guest
You should totally have them all walk in on Clove and Cato doing it.
7/25/2013 c33 1horsegirl0403
5 fans were pointing at katniss!
7/18/2013 c1 mellarkfan121
So me, being the person I am, decided to re read your story again because Im bored and I love your story. Also because, I noticed the chapter I sent you like 8 MONTHS ago had a huge mistake in it, and i kinda forget what happened in the story lol, so Im gonna re read it so i can re write the chapter for this story properly. :)
mellarkfan121
7/6/2013 c33 Ally
Damn it you just ruined my day with no more chapters. If you can't update for me update for all the other bitches out there.
7/6/2013 c13 Ally
Awesome story!
7/6/2013 c7 Ally
Try to update. Even though you already did, you probs will never update again like other authors.
5/24/2013 c33 2Chloeluvbooks
I'll try...ummm 5,3cat related nicknames,7,he gets on top of her,whispers in her ear,licks her neck,and pretends to kiss Stockers For The Rebels.,Naharah, Hailey,Joslyn,Brianna,Amanda,Quinn Sparkles,Serra. Brianna-peeta,Hailey Cato,Naharah-Thresh,Joslyn-Cato. Clove likes her bed soft and all I remember.
4/28/2013 c1 DHeitchou12892
1 5
2 3: Kitty-Cat or Kitty-Kat, Catnip, KitKat
4: (other) Brainless, Little-miss-farm-girl, fire girl, girl on fire
3,6,7 7: Amanda-NA, Quinn-NA, Brianna-Peeta, Serra-NA, Joslyn-Cato, Naharah-Thresh, Hailey-Cato
4 He licks her neck and ears and makes her think he's going to kiss her
5 ISFTR- International Stalkers for the Rebels
8 Clove likes her bed soft and plush!
4/12/2013 c33 3IloveFinnick4
1. 5
2. 3, Catnip, Kitty Kat, Catie
3. 4, including the newbie 5
4. Rolls on top of her and teases her
5. ISFTR International Stalkers For The Rebels
6. Brianna, Amanda, Quinn Sparkles, Serra, Hailey (I don't know if this counts but i'm going to put the ones in the other country's) Josyln Naharah
7. Brianna- Peeta. Josyln- Cato. Naharah-Thresh. Hailey-Cato. And I don't know the others you didn't say.
8. I don't really know it didn't say at least I don't think it did.
4/11/2013 c15 IloveFinnick4
OK so I added up the money that they got including the 100 that they got from mrs Everdeen and it said 2,119 so I'm just wondering if you added it up or you just put a random number there. Second of all I love truth or dare Hunger Games stories too! And I love your story!
3/28/2013 c33 DHeitchou12892
Y I love ur writing, just now did I read it and I read it all. Omg I love Peeta 4evs wats with the ass slap lol I want katniss to do that to Peeta lol love u nh
2/17/2013 c33 3NopeItsNotMe
I don't know all the awnser so I will answer the ones I do know.

ISFTR stands for International Stalkers For The Rebels
Katniss has about three nick names.

Sorry those are the only ones I know
2/17/2013 c17 NopeItsNotMe
Orange
2/4/2013 c30 Guest
Yaaay yay yay yay my fave song! I'm litterally listening to it on my iPod and singing along. Lawl. Go FUN! *ROFLMAO* keep up the amazing work, and, go Clato all the way! :'D
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »