for Psyren: A Rift in Time

9/2/2018 c1 ftsnt
Veri n1c3ffVst0riau
10/26/2016 c3 StarCadet
Please continue! I really like stories like this and there aren't very many for this manga, even if there should be more in my opinion. It is awesome.
4/12/2016 c3 17Thorn D. Cinni
That's it, huh? No more after this...
10/3/2015 c1 Royal Blue Phoenix
goood
9/13/2014 c1 Guest
So. . .awesome. . .

Please keep writing
2/18/2014 c3 Telron
so far it is very interesting to see how yoshina deals with psyren after he went through it once with all his abilities. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how he handles sensei and the mobster who first trained him in rise.
2/18/2014 c3 7Lawrensu
update!
9/22/2013 c3 1TheViewer
Please update soo. This is awesome there aren't that many psyren ff and this is a great one
7/11/2013 c3 1Kaart234
Good so far, kind of want to see more changes to the future because of what he knows since just knowing the info should change the future. Good start hope you continue it soon.
5/13/2013 c1 Maragas The Great
Update please :(
3/19/2013 c3 Aeonaxx
Keep up the good work!
2/17/2013 c3 Killmekos
Hmm, a good story, and the protagonist going back in time to redo his adventures is always a good plot, as long as it's handled properly. But dude, you seriously need a Beta, the consatnt switching between 1st and 3rd person narration is annoying. If you want, starting next week I've got a lot more free time, so I'll be able to be your Beta myself if you can't find anybody better.

KMK, signing out
1/1/2013 c1 angel rodriguez
it was really good
1/1/2013 c3 7Frosty Wolf
A decent story for a largely unknown series. I hope that you continue.
12/30/2012 c1 Guest
FUCK YEAH! EVERY ANIME NEEDS A TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION!

Oh, i am going to ENJOY this. (_)
26 Page 1 2 Next »