for The Scarlet Queen and the Rose Cross

5/5/2017 c5 laevateinn2002
hey i'm finding that the url you put in there isn't working, could you possibly fix it by any chance
8/26/2013 c13 Tsigun
Really good ending bravo
8/25/2013 c1 Tsigun
Nice beginning chapter.
12/15/2012 c13 2The Hexagonal Donut
...writing an extra chapter just for me?...

...I love you. :DDDDD

...maybe I should return the favor at some point. I'll think about it. For right now, though, have another favorite. :)
12/15/2012 c12 The Hexagonal Donut
...Listen. I hate you. D:

That is like, the worst cliffhanger (that will likely never be continued) ever.

I want to read moooooooooooooooooore! ;_;

...but seriously, this is a fantastic story. Possibly one of the best I've ever read... even if I still hate you for hurting Flann- *shot a couple thousand times*

...right. I forgot she doesn't like being called Flanny.
12/6/2012 c9 The Hexagonal Donut
...I have no idea what to say about this. I love you, because this story is awesome, but I hate you, because you just hurt Flan. D:

...and you also threw in a cliffhanger for good measure.

...and left me to wait for the next update.

...damn you.
9/23/2012 c5 11Nicolas Crossworth
TRIGGER!
*summons Gungnir and hurls it at him* What in the name of Mima did you do?! This is brilliant! Simply brilliant! You're making my blood boil, no... Wolgang's making my blood boil! Seeing that you've caught yourself a reaction from me meant that you're improving!

I suggest using line breaks if the secne is at another place or somewhere else.

Do not freaking disappoint me by the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
9/8/2012 c2 3Ryuunotaki
This is very good, Trigger. Very good.
I enjoyed the story, and how you portray Flan, which for me, was new, especially how her mind clears every full moon, filling her with Melancholy.
How she got her insanity was not so new for me, since it's quite similar (8095%) to the scenario I've been playing around with in my mind concerning her fall to Insanity, but all's well.
I think you must find some way to separate the person reading the book from the book itself, since I find it confusing. Try italics of maybe line breaks. They work for me.
And love. Ah yes, love. I love the innocent tinge there is to Flandre's love; no over-possessiveness, no sexual urges, etc, just pure love.
And I can relate with that.
9/2/2012 c2 11Nicolas Crossworth
Using line breaks to tell which segment is which. It could be very confusing for a few people. They might think that Victor is actually part of his book's story.

Hrrrmm, let's see. Things look good so far. *keeps his fingers crossed for a bad end*
Nice try at the explanation for Flan's insanity. Let's see what more you have in store.
8/30/2012 c1 Nicolas Crossworth
Not bad, not bad all, da ze! You captured a side of Flan-chan that I'm particularly interested in. So I don't care what Yukari says, 50 points to Victor!

Oh and welcome to the Flandre Scarlet fan club, try to last long

A good fic, though I suggest keeping the paragraphs limited to three lines to keep the wall of text ratio under watch. I didn't see anything wrong, though I may have missed a couple of mistake due to me coming back directly from school. But enough of that, any other comments would be the new guy's name.

I mean, whoa. RoseCross? *stares at his own name* wow, must be pretty interesting. I wonder what relatin it has with your main fic and whether you'll explain more of it there.