for Birds of a Feather

6/10/2017 c15 zaeva
This story has caught my attention and I have to say I'm impressed. I seen all the pirates of the Caribbean film series even the latest one and i always wanted to know what happen if Elizabeth and Will meets a mermaid after all their adventure ended on the 3rd film.

Will you be making any other stories after this story you're writing of their continue adventure? That would be interesting.

Please update more and soon.
6/10/2017 c15 Lorien Legacy
i thought this was abandoned thankfully it appears i was wrong please continue soon i really like this story
6/7/2017 c15 bballer2017
Thanks for the update. I think you should add Dead Men Tell No Tales even though I haven't seen it yet.
6/7/2017 c15 47phnxgrl
I am delighted you have returned to the High Sea Adventure with the POTC crew. Please add your adaptation of DMTNT to this story. I just loved the fun of it adding the bank robbery in St. Kitts would be fabulous. Too Funny! Jack's almost execution with the guillotine was great cinematic comedy. Please continue.
6/7/2017 c15 Smithy
Well, truth be told, I went to see it because hunky, sexy Will was going to be there, albeit only for about five to ten minutes. I did love the Henry/Carina dynamic, and hope to see these two young lovers in future stories. The addition of the Triton of Poseidon is an interesting touch.
6/7/2017 c15 insanity keeps things fun
I'm so happy that you updated again! Also I'd think it would be great to add story elements from the new film to this story.
5/12/2017 c14 bballer2017
Great job. Please update,I want to know what happens next.
5/10/2017 c14 Guest
This is a great story. Are you planning on continuing it?
4/24/2017 c14 fanfictionguest2017
Great job. Please keep on writing.
1/18/2017 c14 Guest
Plz update
9/14/2016 c14 Guest
I think the you should write the next chapter now it's been a year already
8/23/2016 c14 GryffindorkofOz
Great story, please update and not let another good story be lost forever while we guess why the author stopped writing.
6/4/2016 c5 The One Who Reads Too Much
This is going to be great for the short time it lasts.
6/4/2016 c4 The One Who Reads Too Much
Huh, was not expecting her to be captured.
6/4/2016 c3 The One Who Reads Too Much
"Three hours a day?" Weatherby shot Philip a look. "Self taught?"

Oh sure, remember THOSE details why don't you...
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »