for Birds of a Feather

2/20/2015 c2 Guest
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Please excuse my excitement, I just really like this story. It is so good that I now wish that Philip was actually Elizabeth's cousin because you've so seamlessly woven him into the story! :)
12/20/2014 c2 invisiblemirage
I'm so happy that you've updated! I love this story.
12/14/2014 c1 13FlightoftheStorm777
This is amazing. I love Syrena and Philip, and I'm so intrigued by this concept. Please update soon!
12/11/2014 c2 GraceQuinn11
I'm so happy that you decided to continue this story!
12/11/2014 c2 Smithy
I thought Catholicism was pretty much abolished by Henry the Eighth when he wanted to acquire a divorce in order to marry his next wife.
7/7/2013 c1 14Wanderingidealism
I loved this story!
Probably a little late to ask- but could you continue it?! This is awesome!
4/6/2013 c1 24MissBunburyHope
This is such a good idea for a story, I really look forward to how it will continue. It's such an original idea and so I can't wait to see how you incorporate Philip and Syrena into the first three stories. Write on!
12/1/2012 c1 93witchfingers
:O great idea! hope to read more
10/24/2012 c1 25invisiblemirage
This is amazing! It is so well written. I can smdefinitely see it playing into the actual films- I love the idea of creating a backstory for Philip and Syrena. I can't wait to read more! You have a gem on your hands here! XD
10/13/2012 c1 2Kyandua
This fic is so great! Please keep writing it, I promise I'll review every chapter ;)
No, seriously; this was a great start! I'd love to see how it develops! Update soon :D
10/6/2012 c1 Antonio XZ
Awsome Storrryyyy! Come on man! Pleeeeeaseee Udpate!
9/3/2012 c1 1MaddAlice
I really like the idea you have so far, can't wait to see where you go with the story.
8/30/2012 c1 10This Star Won't Go Out
can i just say how amazing this is will we have some from Elizabeth's point of view also
8/29/2012 c1 Amon
t looks really good keep writing i'm interested in your idea
8/29/2012 c1 Smithy
Interesting concept, because I read one where Philip is Will's cousin. I'd like to see where you go on with this.
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15