for Birds of a Feather

8/3 c34 Shani8
Another, wonderful chapter. I enjoyed every word as always and look forward to more. :)

Happy writing.
8/1 c34 solarsailor55
Looking forward to reading more!
7/21 c34 7crod42
This chapter has me feeling a bit mixed. On one hand, I think that the group (not including Jack) spent bit too much time standing around talking in circles, bickering, etc. That could have been trimmed down a bit. It’s my only issue with the chapter, thankfully.

Because on the other hand, it’s nice to see Jack finally fed up with their squabbles and tell them all off. I love the tongue-lashing he gave to Will regarding Elizabeth’s engagement to Norrington. It’s going to be interesting to see how Syrena and Philip cope with each other. Both are from completely different walks of life, and it’s going to be fun watching the two try surviving each other.

On a side note, I hope Syrena finds it in herself to forgive Jack for killing Barbossa. I feel like those two need to hash it out. Fingers crossed it happens before the attempted execution.

The part that took me completely off guard but was nonetheless epic was when Philip outright exploded on Jack, and for good reason. There’s a whole lot Philip had to stomach ever since he met our favorite pirate, but faking becoming a believer? Crosses the line and then some.

So, I’m glad to see an update after so long, and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
7/21 c34 insanity keeps things fun
I'm definitely going to give this a re-read over on AO3, I'll be able to write multiple comments for each chapter
7/20 c34 4Le055Li0n
Loved the chapter
7/19 c34 Lorien Legacy
great chapter please continue soon
7/19 c33 Guest
Please update
5/6 c33 Shani8
Loved it as always. Sorry to see this story come to a close though. ;)

Looking forward to the next installment. Happy writing!
5/6 c32 Shani8
WOW... amazing as always. I look forward to more. :)
5/5 c33 solarsailor55
This is a wonderful chapter with Philip and Syrena agreeing to be with each other! Looking forward to see how them kissing plays out since Syrena mentioned if they did then she wouldn't be able to leave.
5/5 c33 Lorien Legacy
U love this story so much please continue soon
5/5 c33 Le055Li0n
loved this chapter.
5/4 c33 1Jewelz1642
Oh my god! I can’t believe this story exists. I adore Syrena and Phillip in the movies and I’ve been wanting a story about them for ages. Like just a story. But this. This is on a new level of amazing that I can barely comprehend. I was just looking for a good Will/Elizabeth story a few days ago after watching Black Pearl and I was about to move on and read stories from other fandoms when for some reason I can back, and I genuinely believe I got that urge in order to find this story. Like not only was the premise something that intrigued me but also you updated recently. I was about to cry, I was so excited. And it was WORTH IT! I loved the story itself. The character interactions were so great. I am enjoying the backstory of the Swanns, Swifts, Smiths, and Turners. I adore Syrena in this incarnation and I’m so super looking forward to your next updates! Thank you so much for writing this story!
5/1 c33 insanity keeps things fun
Philip smacking Will with his bible is such a mood. I really like the idea of Syrena and Philip getting into discussions/debates over religious interpretation and philosophy
4/29 c32 insanity keeps things fun
I've been thinking about this fic recently, and how much I love it. And then I got a notification that it'd been updated, so I'm very happy
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »