for Dancing, Plots, and Pink Lipstick

5/30/2014 c1 Guest
That was hilarious! This paragraph: Effie was just trying to do her job. Before they reached the Capitol, where there would be parties to attend, Katniss and Peeta needed to be taught the proper dances. She had shown them how to stand and where to place their hands. She had given them simple, clear instructions to follow. She had even tried to refrain from nagging them too much, even though she absolutely couldn't help slipping in a few comments here and there. And the dances weren't even that complicated! So she couldn't understand why the two tributes had continued to trip over each other's feet, flail their arms at random moments, and ultimately look like were both having seizures. Lol this story is sooo funny!
4/12/2014 c1 Katie
That was amazing! You should write more!
4/5/2014 c1 9JuliaJekyll
I actually really enjoyed that :) Nice job!
1/31/2014 c1 12Stargatecrazy
Wasn't too bad for your first fic :)

Though I do have to point something out which would vastly improve your writing (and this story). You switch between past and present tense an awful lot (something many inexperienced writers do. I do it too, I notice it when I proof read my stuff and I then have to go back and rewrite/edit it)

Stick to either present or past tense and it should make your stories a lot better :) (If you're not too sure on tenses, consider getting a beta reader who is sure :))

Anyway, nice story, I enjoyed it :D
7/6/2013 c1 DoctorDetectiveWitchExorcist
never contemplated the ship before but you did a really good job.
6/25/2013 c1 1CullenShipper
This is a combination of hilarious and adorable combined together perfectly! Amazing job!
4/17/2013 c1 Guest
that was so cute.. :3
10/14/2012 c1 sweeneypotterlover
Amazing story!
I Love it 3 3
10/9/2012 c1 1elsie kay
13 or not, you're a good writer :] the plot was super cute, and I don't usually read Haymitch/Effie fics, but I liked this one! I think the only constructive criticism I have to offer is to just clean up some of your sentences a bit, and work on smooth transitioning from one part of the story to the next. Other than that, it was lovely :)
Elsie Kay
9/17/2012 c1 57FlashFiction
Aww, I was smiling the whole time! You captured the essence of both the characters so well. I just can't resist a good Effie/Haymitch fic and this was gorgeous! :)
9/11/2012 c1 ObscureScribbles
Oh, my gosh that was SO funny! I hope you do more hunger games ones.
9/7/2012 c1 43cait's abandoned account
Kay. So, yah. Adorable-ness.
9/2/2012 c1 4Squint-1121
This was amazing! Wonderful plot, and I love that every time Haymitch and Effie's thoughts began to stray they were interrupted. Perfect! :)
9/2/2012 c1 AllyHutcherson
I absolutely adored this! Can you please, please, PLEASE write another chapter?!
9/1/2012 c1 its-all-in-my-headxo
lmfao it was funny! aha it was good you should write more :) xx
21 Page 1 2 Next »