for Timey Wimey Crimey Fun

12/13/2012 c4 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Love this story! Is this a Tenth doctor and rose pairing? Because I think they are adorable together! And so far... No Johnlock! That makes me extremely happy! Love this!
11/26/2012 c4 4Vi-Violence
This looks good.
11/3/2012 c1 36CharmyPI-5 the VIII
just so you know i saw the title and immediately dived in. teh first chapter is very promisign and i look forward to reading the rest
11/2/2012 c4 Guest
I am loving this! You have a real knack for writing!

Can't wait for more chapters! I'm interested as to see what will happen next ;)
10/27/2012 c3 14IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr
I'm becoming a real fan of yours! I sims cannot wait for your next installment and if I could give any constructive criticism to help, I would! But there is simply nothing to do! It's perfect!
9/24/2012 c3 2DragonRose4
Every chapter keeps getting better. I love it when something intrigues Sherlock and he gets that glint in his eye. You just know it is going to get good. *gleefull rubs hands together* I can't wait to read more!
9/3/2012 c2 1The Best Kind Of Mad
Y'know that think I mentioned about my face hurting before? It's happening again.
I love it, can't wait for more :)
9/3/2012 c1 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno, escribe pronto, por favor.
9/2/2012 c1 SR365
Hahah, this is so amazing I'm guessing the Doctor ran into a past version of John (from the Doctor's POV)? Can't wait for an update C:
8/31/2012 c1 The Best Kind Of Mad
That...
Was amazing.

My face hurts because I was smiling so much. I think I also may have confused my family by laughing manically out loud.
Please continue!
8/30/2012 c1 2DragonRose4
Le sigh... lol. Great start! I was a little deflated when it ended so abruptly. I am looking forward to more.