for Big Bang Theory: The Addams CoOccupancy

5/6/2013 c12 zhalen565
Sorry to see them go, Marilyn adopting Penny 2.0 as her persona and hitting on Leonard was brilliant especially Penny 1.0's reaction.
5/6/2013 c12 105Mississippis
ROTFLOL! I love it but I'm sorry to see Jesse and Company go! Loved Marilyn coming on to Leonard! Excellent story! And they will be enjoying the hijinks of the Skipper and Gilligan! Wonderfully done!
4/27/2013 c11 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! Absolutely brilliant, as always! LOL the family portraiture! Can actually see Penny looking at them wide-eyed and speechless! I howled at the Twilight Zone on every station and being so distracted, Penny didn't even realize that Rod Serling was eerily talking about someone very familiar! Loved Leonard 'humming and swaying' during the elevator inspection! Very IC! Love Sheldon paying up for his bet but he's right - just wait till the week is over! And oh no! Penny - don't eat the food! Too late! Loved The Crutcherville Horror reference! Amazingly written!
4/27/2013 c11 zhalen565
Poor Penny, one wonders what is going to happen next with her clothes and food going missing. Loved Sheldon being unable to speak then everyone calling humour every time he does. Another interesting chapter.
4/1/2013 c10 zhalen565
Another great update, Penny with the job from hell, Leonard was enjoying that part a bit too much.
4/1/2013 c10 5Mississippis
LOL! Brilliant as always! Loved how 'Nostradamus' Jesse handled Sheldon! And poor Penny! Stuck with a babysitting job with the two girls who remind me of the ones in The Shining!
3/22/2013 c9 zhalen565
Love everyone looking forward to a summer without Sheldon, nobody finding Penny 2.0 weird, just calling dibs. Great story.
3/21/2013 c9 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! That was absolutely hysterical! Loved the guys yelling 'dibs' on the new Penny! And everyone responses about Sheldon going into space! The investigator needing more notebooks from Raj and the other astronauts threatening to leave! Hysterically funny! Excellent chapter!
2/28/2013 c8 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! Poor Leonard! I hope they all burst into his room and tell him! Liked thought how Leonard could spot the differences and knew somehow that Penny seemed 'different'!
2/27/2013 c8 zhalen565
Sheldon likes Penny 2.0 lol, pity Leonard once Penny 1.0 gets hers hands on him. So funny this story.
1/31/2013 c7 5Mississippis
LOL! Britney stole Penny's shoes!
1/9/2013 c6 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL! Loved Stuart seeing Britany Spears flying overhead! Their apartment just keeps getting better and better! I'll be joining Penny in. that chant 'David Beckham ... David Beckham ...'
12/5/2012 c5 5Mississippis
OMG! Loved the image of the Emperor rolling down the steps and taking out Vader and the Stormtroopers! And the Stormtroopers carrying the CD for music as they ran! What I wouldn't give to live in the apartment!
11/2/2012 c4 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL! That was wonderful! Loved Leonard when he was investigating Wednesday on the refrigerator and asked Sheldon 'do you still see her' and Sheldon's response 'she's not invisible!' And Sheldon accusing Leonard of giving the apartment keys to two little girls! Absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait to see what happens when Leonard speaks to the upstairs neighbors!
11/2/2012 c4 3Silver Dragon Angel