for The Loyal Traitor

7/28/2016 c4 1goughnat32
dude you got to update. i mean the covanant know humans are reclaimers. thus the great war wont happen.

really good story man keep it up.
7/2/2014 c3 The Timmynator
Is this canon? If so, the needle rifle should not be included until the fall of Reach, as it is a more recent Covenant innovation. However, a Particle Beam or a Covenant Carbine would be fine.
7/2/2014 c1 The Timmynator
Just wondering, but why did Thel say "I hear a heartbeat"? Sangheili's hearing isn't that good. An infra-red scan would be more realistic.
4/7/2013 c4 1Daisy-023
Keep on going!
3/4/2013 c4 FranticHamster
interesting story so far
3/1/2013 c4 LongyWangy
this is good good, though I'd like to hear more about the brother in the Convenant's side. It's more fascinating than the usual UNSC, because there are so many stories about it. Reading about what happens to Tero is much more satisfying. Overall, this series is pretty good, I enjoyed it.
2/16/2013 c4 15TheBleachDoctor
I love this story to bits, but please update more frequently.
2/7/2013 c3 jozs001
o_O! Now what!? Update soon!
11/21/2012 c3 2A Forerunner
nice little short but pretty cool
10/28/2012 c3 1Daisy-023
I like it, keep up the good work.

And while you're at it check out the story I'm working on, it's a Halo/Star Wars crossover fic titled Halo Legends Homecoming II - Return of Daisy. I'm currently writing the second chapter and would appreciate a little help on how to attach a chapter to a pre-existing post.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Daisy-023
10/9/2012 c3 15TheBleachDoctor
That was wonderful! This story has now captivated me!
Update soon.
10/1/2012 c1 18Fallen's child
Love the fisrt chap. Keep this story rolling!
9/26/2012 c3 Guest
I'm really happy someone made a story like this its been in my head for a long time but I can't write so it was never going to happen but now it can and its a really good story too please keep it up
9/25/2012 c3 3trekki859
Dude! Your evil in such a cool way! I can't wait to read the next!
9/15/2012 c2 2Nick1319
i hope you feel better soon dude. great chapter and keep up the good work.
23 Page 1 2 Next »