FanFiction.Net

5/26/2013 c4 person
MARGUERITE.
ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
5/26/2013 c5 2CathyX1
Uh... Isnt is kind of unrealistic that Cortez would have the dream of being the strongest when he was in... The real world? Unless he has some strong martial arts background or something... But I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out :)
5/26/2013 c3 CathyX1
I thought you said in the previous chap that he will only be about twice as powerful as a normal person but fishmen are already 10 times more powerful than normal people and he defeated 6 of them... Or was it just me reading wrongly...? Anyway, great stuff so far
5/25/2013 c20 12Taiski
Chakra chains?... Ok then.
5/19/2013 c19 13Ved Walker
Whew! Caught up! Man, this story's getting good!
5/19/2013 c18 Ved Walker
Cats and Dogs, and great chapter! Nami and Ussop scared stupid despite being protected is hilarious!
5/19/2013 c13 Ved Walker
Good chapter. Flowed well, with humour in all the right places.
4/20/2013 c19 DinoZilla
Hitting is indeed humialiting.I've hoped in the next chapter Luffy,Ussop and Carue arrives in the since and Ms. Valentine are knocked silly,this should be next chapter.
3/20/2013 c1 shruken255
do leaks have to be people or can they be inanimate objects
hey what about the terminator from the terminator series he can be in punk hazard island arc
3/19/2013 c19 Fanboy316
Amazing story Cortez definitely fits right well in the One Piece the way,since the next stop is Drum Island,you should Mushul in that story is Wapol's brother from the One Piece movie 9 titled Meeting With Chopper that way,Cortez can fight someone in that story ,couldn't wait for the next yah!
3/17/2013 c19 Fanboy316
Oh, seems Cortez is in big trouble.I've hope Luffy and the others will reach in the nick of the way,great story and I hope for the next great yah!
3/16/2013 c19 Totong
Cortez being called a pervert I wonder if Cortez gonna have a love or hate affair with Miss Valentine in this I was surprise he's forgotten Miss Goldenweek's ,nice update and hopefully next chapter Luffy rescue in that true believer,excelsior.
3/16/2013 c19 JustARegularGuy
Keep up with this great fanfiction,I'm just hope that you will make each chapter longer?
3/15/2013 c19 12Taiski
Oh boy Cortez. If you don't learn to expect the unexpected, you're a goner man.
3/15/2013 c19 RefleR
You really shouldn't name the chapter "Epic Fail of a Rescue" it basicly spoils the chapter if you wonder if he will succeed with stopping the baracue works or not.
90 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »