FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: A New Start

3/13/2013 c18 Totong
Wow!Another fantastic One Piece OC for ignoring this fantastic story,I though this is one of those stupid"drop from the real world to the One Piece world" stories but thankfully I was is a great story and I couldn't wait for next update or this fanfict,Cortez dating the way,the -Pants reference is from one episode from Phineas and Ferb were Doofenschimrtz saw a cute little kitten and names it -Pants because it's fluffy and it's hind legs were colored black thus it's looks like it's wearing it also the name of his you in the next chapter,onwards true believer,excelsior.
3/13/2013 c18 3A Nest of Nargles
cortez is hilarious. can't wait to read more
3/11/2013 c18 17Silverscale
I demand a tribute of updates to the Reader Volcanoe! Or King Flame shall consume your stereotypical bountiful blonde offering of femininity!
3/11/2013 c18 shruken255
nice chapter when will you put up the next one and maybe cortez should get more skills such as chakra needles and chains

keep up the good work
*brofist*
3/4/2013 c18 Icedragon4567890
The only thing I can think of that being a reference to is phineas and ferb
Awesome story by the way
3/3/2013 c18 Hetomi
P&F Please cont.
3/3/2013 c18 12Taiski
So the editing begins.
3/3/2013 c18 WolfGunn1331
Hey awesome chapter once again! I think another one piece story with an OC is an excellent idea! I generally think that those stories are the best in one piece fandom, as long as you plan to finish that story and abandon it P
3/2/2013 c17 RefleR
Will Lucci get a new devil fruit when the nekomata fruit is taken?
3/1/2013 c17 Drago pirate
That was so cool of u to put a chapter quickly.
3/1/2013 c17 1S.R.457
10/10 keep it up!
3/1/2013 c17 12Taiski
Heehee. Cortez fighting with Zoro and Sanji was very funny. And his interaction with Brogy was very nice. The next chapter(s) will be great, I just know it!
2/28/2013 c16 Drago pirate
Short but a sweet chapter.
2/28/2013 c16 Taiski
So good that this story isn't dead. I can't wait for the later chapters, it's gonna be great!
2/20/2013 c12 13Ved Walker
Man, this chapter was great! I hope you keep writing-it's one of my favorite stories on FF, you being one of my favorite authors.
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »