FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: A New Start

12/1/2012 c15 20kage kitsune 14
Cool. Update soon please!

I was wondering if you would read and review my story if you have time. It's called Strings Attached.
11/24/2012 c15 1DBZt warrior
Good job, can't wait for more dude.
11/22/2012 c15 2robert23991
Awesome story can't wait to read more :) and i was in fits over the whiskey peak chapter lolz by the way is your oc going to learn any jutsu? like fire or water?
11/21/2012 c15 crazyman90
read all the chapter and i like.
11/21/2012 c15 12Taiski
Heh. Drunk. That's funny.
11/20/2012 c14 20kage kitsune 14
Uh sure. And I like the symbiote idea.

Update soon.
11/14/2012 c14 3Raidentensho
nice one. and i think the naruto story should have your oc having Alter power, focusing of lightning from s-CRY-ed. figured why not have something from a classic anime and a manga that is different that slightly bleeds into the tenchi muyo universe in the last chapter(spoiler alert, check manga chrome website). wonder if your oc is actually a natural 'drunken fist' master. cause no doubt those moves would really help in the later chapters. anyway can't wait for more. until then, ja!
11/7/2012 c9 13Ved Walker
Pardon me, which one? There was one watching Dragon, and one Cortez saw. Are they the same? Great enemy choices by the way!
11/7/2012 c14 12Taiski
Your naruto idea is cool. But, by ben 10 alien powers, do you mean he changes into them or he can use their abilitys in human form?
11/5/2012 c8 13Ved Walker
There are a few spelling mistakes in the beginning. But this is super great! I cannot wait to see Jōkā in later stories.
11/2/2012 c13 Crazed King
He is druuuuunk! _*
11/2/2012 c13 12Taiski
Um... Could you, in the later chapters, put a translation in paretheses? I had a hard time understanding what Cortez was saying.
10/28/2012 c12 Tai
Im really eager to see where the story will go. Its grabbed my interest. Keep up the good work man.
10/28/2012 c12 asad
amazing chapter plz don't stop till series ends and plz update quickly
10/27/2012 c12 Tai
The story going along great and im trying to get my bro to read it, but is really stubbern. And im happy you like the allies I submetted.
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »