FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: A New Start

9/12/2012 c6 Macman6453
Promising story through you propably have some lines from "One Piece: A New Storm" by Rabblerouser88. Still I hope for more chapters, keep it up!
9/10/2012 c6 1guisniperman
Epic story. Continue like this and keep updapting.
9/9/2012 c6 1The procrastinator- MasQ
Hey, good job! However I have a question. When Luffy 'switches' with Zoro and Cortez, he calls your OC Khurt. Did I miss something?

"ZORO! KHURT! SWITCH!" Our rubbery moron yelled as he flung the two most injured fighters on the field away into the horizon.
9/9/2012 c6 Drago pirate
That was a good chapter and you did notice that one of the lines was from one piece a new storm.
9/4/2012 c3 5MusicOfMadness
No defense, but this story is really similar to the one about Ezekial in One Piece: Magician Onboard by 1337box.
9/3/2012 c1 1saintofall
good story like it so far just started reading gonna read chapter2 it seems interesting
9/3/2012 c4 1The procrastinator- MasQ
Holy effing crap. I never expected Kisame to show up. Anyway about the girls, Marguerite should come. She is awesome!
9/2/2012 c4 Daisylovesu
Wow that really was a twist. But i have to be honet, I reather not have two extra females in the crew. Because I know that you want tjis story to original but one person in the crew is enough but THREE, Sorry no. But i do like this chapter. Update soon. And also one couple is enough.
9/1/2012 c3 The procrastinator- MasQ
Sooo... An alias... I think I might be onto something... OK! How about (insert drum roll) the Scrapper! Ok it sucks but at the moment I think that's kind of what his fighting style is based on. Street fighting. Not to say that sucks, but it could also be the Healer, if he shows off the abilities to the Marines. Or Demon, if he picks a fight... Can't wait for the next chapter! Super sorry for the lame suggestions! XD
9/1/2012 c3 Daisylovesu
This was a very good chapter. And sorry i suck at nicknames too. Please update soon. Oh is this going to be a robinxoc story.
9/1/2012 c2 Daisylovesu
so if Cortez have normal charka like tsunade does the mean he knows medical jutsu too? I wonder. This was a good chapter. Update soon.
9/1/2012 c2 The procrastinator- MasQ
Hello! I love these types of fanfiction and so far your writing is really good, and the story is interesting. It's very interesting, how he has some minor chakra but not anything major yet.
9/1/2012 c1 crazyman90
this story is interesting
8/31/2012 c1 Daisylovesu
oh this will surely be interesting. Update soon
8/31/2012 c1 1Madsouki
Haha, luck fails you every single time Continue?
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6