for Mobian Mean Girls

11/11 c15 1CherryTheRose
if those guys accually go to sallys party I think Im going to explode
11/11 c9 CherryTheRose
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES, MY EYES TEARED UP FROM THE POSITIVITY THIS IS GIVING ME. MY HEARR IS SONAMY NOW AJHASKWKYYMWMWM6AAU-
8/19/2018 c32 3Destructorbolt
This story was great. The redone version is even better. I look forward to the additions to STIL. Can you write in shadows point of view occasionally? In the new story
8/11/2018 c31 2SpeedsMyGame
You really know how to end a chapter damn I need to LEARN. Omg it’s almost over nooooo...at least we finally get the update to STIL! But imma miss this masterpiece.
8/3/2018 c30 SpeedsMyGame
Ugh I was so fucking awkward when I made that old review.

ANYWAY, OMG we’re almost there! Shadow being humble and letting the two for each other is something I really liked about this story; I can’t wait to see the Shadally tho haha. I’m glad you removed the part where he calls Sally a bitch; it was, although funny, kinda OOC.
8/4/2018 c30 3Destructorbolt
I like how this chapter doesn't have any fundamental changes with the update, seeing as the original version was already a very good one.
7/22/2018 c31 2SpeedsMyGame
Reading this again had my heart soaring. But I'll leave a review of this chapter later when you've actually updated it. Just wanted to point out that it's Miles Prower, not Prowler.
7/22/2018 c29 SpeedsMyGame
I swear to god if Knuckles and Rouge don't get together by the end of STIL imma flip literally. They're just the best. I was always overlook Knuxouge but then whenever I see a moment between them I realise how perfect they are. Anyway, I can't wait to see Amy's reaction! Speaking of Amy tho, I LOVED HER MOMENT IN THE RESTAURANT WHEN SHE WAS THINKING OF SONIC FRON EVERYTHING! That was so perfect and the writing was literally on point. You really know how to write Amy's feelings for Sonic; damn, I really have to take notes.
7/18/2018 c26 What the HOO HAW
When Sonic said “To slow”, all I could about is “You’re to slow!”
7/17/2018 c10 Imma be a cow
This is one of the best SonAmy high school, actually, one of the best SonAmy fanfics I’ve ever read. I love it so much. And I’m so happy there’s a sequel!
7/9/2018 c28 SpeedsMyGame
I love this one hahaha! Knuckles and Silver are so funny lmao. And I'm so going to make a SonAmy playlist. In fact, I'll put it on Spotify, it'd be as if they actually went on my playlist which sounds kinda cool (I'm sorry it's probably not lol)
7/9/2018 c27 SpeedsMyGame
lmao Silver and the mistletoe. I remember before it was a tablet that Tails had given Amy, with maps and all. This makes a lot more sense because then what happens to it in the sequel? The watch makes more sense honestly. And I'm glad you got rid of the fact that Cosmo sowed the tracker into her bag, which was weird because why would she be with her bag all the time? Anyways, nice edit!
6/25/2018 c26 SpeedsMyGame
Omg it's almost over :(. This was really fun tho and it was also a nice excuse to read this again haha. There's only like 6 more chapters! I can't wait for the next part of So, this is Love. That is one helluva sequel and I've dying to see what happens next.

Also I loved how you used Rob as Amy's cousin who had gotten into archery. I liked how you did that considering there is an actual comic character called Rob'O who IS Amy's cousin and actually DOES archery.
6/17/2018 c25 Destructor
I like the updates, but I'm not a fan of the change that shadow lost. That was pretty disappointing. Nice nod to boom though, that was cool
6/16/2018 c25 SpeedsMyGame
Wait, that’s it? That’s the end of the chapter? Smh lol. Anyway, real talk, that was a lot more realistic. Great idea to make it that someone else wins and not just from their group.
661 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »