for Glass Walls

5/28 c1 Malalala11
That was harsh. It’s good but to read matt as villain like that and killed them was too hard.
3/21/2017 c1 Briggers810
Nice story...
Ejoyed the Taiora / Sorato elements (more the Taiora).
9/21/2015 c1 Ryner510
Wew you made Matt a mad man lol. But I also wonder who would give the gas from.
9/14/2015 c1 58DigiConjurer
Okay then.
9/14/2015 c1 32Zero Slash One
The characterization is incredibly shoddy, literally to the point that they are Tai & Sora & Matt in name only.
9/13/2015 c1 11Qinlongfei
Personally this story is really not my cup of tea, because having the Digidestined act so OOC to the point where they try to kill each other due to a love triangle is really one of my huge pet peeve in the fandom.

For what it is... the emotion is done pretty well for a one shot. Sora's sense of loss, despair and wraith gets expressed really well in Taichi's death scene, and then she tries her best to avenge Taichi's death (and succeed) really shows she's not an useless dumbass in distress which fit her character. It'd be nice to get a little more response out of Takeru in the end consider his big brother just died.

Other than the story doesn't really go with my taste, and I think both Ken and Takeru could use a bit more emotion in the end (especially Takeru) I really don't have much criticism.
3/18/2014 c1 36AspiringWriterGirl
Even though you don't seem a hundred percent happy with this story, I liked it :) I'm going to admit that I'm not normally a Taiora fan but this one was great! :)
8/15/2013 c1 thedexterfan
Soooo darkk. I loved itttt
9/15/2012 c1 1Ang91
how could it not be over? lol confused haha
9/5/2012 c1 1glazunov
This is a very good hook, but I'm not really sure where this is supposed to go. They aren't really dead perhaps?