for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

11/2 c40 Rl109531
Better than the Illuminati Trilogy while containing everything I liked about it. I love your Doctor, he reminds me of my beloveds. Thanks so much for regular updates!
11/4 c1 helpimobsesseduwu
OK author you are a genius and I don't know what's going on half of the time but I'm really enjoying this fic.
11/3 c40 5wafagan
As always I am just blown away by the cleverness of your writing. I feel as though for every reference or joke I'm half-comprehending there are a thousand more flying miles over my head.
11/2 c40 7Albertasteinthe21st.genius
11/1 c40 5Grizzmon
Well, looks like the Doctor is likihg his vacation.
11/1 c39 Grizzmon
Weird as always.
11/1 c40 Monshroud
Why not introduce the students of Hogwarts to the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, Sir Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, and Ursula le Guin?

I'm sure some of them would find them all a spiffing good read!

Ursula le Guin's own taoist-esque take on wizardry and how it should take into account the balance of Nature ought to prove insightful. I don't think many witches and wizards have actually considered how the warping of reality affects reality in turn.
11/1 c40 DarkRavie
9/24 c9 1J. B. Fawling
Rereading this story again because it makes me so happy! I love your writing style so much and I really don't know why the fact that Harry is referred to as "the Potter" is so hilarious to me, but I love it.
This whole thing is so much fun to read!
9/8 c1 5KillgarraghForever
Right... Doctor, how did you get into Harry Potters head?
8/27 c4 UnorthodoxDreamer
I don’t quite get it? I mean, Doctor Monologue aside, there’s a lot of little changes to the HP universe here I just don’t understand? Like I get that it probably supposed to be confusing but there’s just absolutely NO simple explanations at all, you kind of have to work everything out yourself and while I normally wouldn’t mind that it’s just a bit Much at this point. Like it’s legit making my head hurt trying to put it to sense. The writing is phenomenal and all, I just don’t understand much of anything at the moment and it’s irritating. I can’t tell if it’s just crack or if it’s actually a story.
8/15 c39 7Albertasteinthe21st.genius
Cool! :)
8/15 c38 Albertasteinthe21st.genius
Cool :)
8/11 c39 RacquelDee
On the one hand to be stuck in a painting for seemingly all of time, but on the other hand, to be stuck in an ever-updating library... hmmmmm mayhaps not the worst of fates.
8/6 c8 30unlikely2
Such lovely words and so many of them.
764 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »