for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

7/26/2019 c39 Guest
So that's what you were talking about with including Rowling's later additions. Wonder how important he'll be to the mechanics of the story; breaking time, and suddenly Who-canon events show up... ordinarily I'd cite conservation of detail, but with this story it might well be a sidenote. Can't wait to find out though!
7/26/2019 c39 Guest
Thank you for the fast updates! Looking forward to the return to shores of Scotland. America was somehow more dream-like than Kirkus Square or Hogwarts plumbing tunnels.
7/26/2019 c2 4Blue Blossoms
You almost succeeded in copying the Rowling writing style, but your Americanism sticks up like a sore thumb! Please look up the definition of Momentarily and perhaps you'd understand why people, especially Brits laugh when American air hostesses say land 'momentarily'. Same thing applies when you misuse momentarily instead of Shortly. Otherwise, keep up the good work; very interesting story and good job at managing to copy the English writing style.
7/26/2019 c39 1darthtenebrosius
I think that the only word to describe that chapter is "interesting".
Certainly less confusing than the last chapter, for which I am grateful.
Looking forward to more!
7/25/2019 c39 david.egolf.71
Great chapter! I wonder if Iain was contemporaneous with Iphitus Malfoy at Hogwarts?
7/25/2019 c39 119TheBigCat
I have absolutely no idea what's going on but god damn do I love it. This fic meanders like my thoughts tend to very late at night, and yet I know that it's going somewhere. Maybe. I don't think I actually care at this point; it's just all so marvelous anyway. Favorite part of this chapter - the mirror-image perceptions with the reason that Slytherin left Hogwarts. It's such a small thing but I really did love it.
7/25/2019 c39 Zexs
Your writing style really reminds me of Pratchett's.
7/25/2019 c39 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
7/25/2019 c39 1ByLanternLight
This was a fantastic new chapter to wake up to, and a grand reminder of why I love this story so much. Thanks for writing it!
7/23/2019 c38 3Outasync
Hooray! PW&tWT is back, and with a corking chapter. Utterly brilliant, and deserving of many and repeated readings.

Thank you for continuing to write and share this stonking story.
7/22/2019 c1 bkerrmom1
Bwaaahaaaahaaa OMG this story is awesomeness on crack !
7/22/2019 c38 5Grizzmon
Well, there is a reason why companions are not little kids.
7/22/2019 c38 DarkRavie
7/22/2019 c38 Rl109531
New chapter! Thank you!
For once I noticed one thing that the Doctor missed - I think Harry may have as well?
I appreciate your work a lot, and hope that more is coming!
7/22/2019 c38 TheBigCat
(...damn me, I hit the submit button too early.) - you've got the Doctor's specific sort of rambling exploration down, and Harry's kind of 'well this is weird but i'll just go along with it' attitude. There's a really nice sense here of the 'sharing a body' thing that you've nailed in a way that most people don't when they're writing about this sort of situation. It feels natural and occasionally a bit awkward which is really just how it is, huh!
- no good story is complete without an incidental background dragon
- 'i am the stupidist genius you ever will meet' - YES! I LOVE THIS WHOLE SPEECH AND I LOVE HIM! it sums up literally everything about the doctor's character and personality, and specifically Eleven's. I wanna tattoo this on my back as a guide on how to write Eleven. I want to tattoo it there a million times.

...I also want to get a good look at the inside of your head, because I suspect it's all shades of crazy, weird and colorful in there.
892 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »