for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

10/27/2021 c42 samusbot
For some fanfics, it's really annoying to have to reread the whole thing because it's been too long since it last updated (or I can't remember where I left off), but this is NOT one of them: I have found it to be an absolute delight to read through this fic again (and again, and again), and the payoff upon reaching some particular plot point or joke that I suddenly recall several chapters ahead of time gives me dopamine!

(And wow, I think this is the first time I've left a review this long...)
10/26/2021 c42 3Outasync
I think Beaconsfield may be my favourite OC ever.
10/24/2021 c42 shadowNova
Oh BRILLIANT to see this back! And what a brilliant return chapter! Time to reread this.
10/26/2021 c42 1ByLanternLight
The humor in this story never ceases to be a delight. Laughed out loud several times!
10/24/2021 c42 guest
whoa another chapter so soon this is awesome! i love beaconsfield's little nudgings to keep everything going just so. also, the minutia of the daybooks, the amnestia box, and snape's staff mailbox so beautifully characterize the mundanity of the slytherin experience. thank you so much for the chapter!
10/26/2021 c1 webzayne717
Hopefully, he doesn't go masquerading with a man in shades.
10/25/2021 c42 5Grizzmon
Ah... how clever, really snake like.
10/24/2021 c42 1darthtenebrosius
Chapter kudos! Lovely to have another one in such quick succession.
10/23/2021 c42 DarkRavie
10/23/2021 c41 3Outasync
Another brilliant chapter, and some hints (maybe) about where this might be going. Perhaps.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
10/19/2021 c41 the kwp
I have been enjoying this story since you started it. As always, I feel you do a wonderful job of capturing the 11th Doctor’s voice and personality.

The hints in this chapter of where you (potentially) plan to take the story are truly a surprise to me, and make me realize you have a much bigger story in mind than I thought. I will patiently wait to see it revealed.

Thank you for continuing to work on this.
10/16/2021 c1 Geek-God of Speed
This is so much like what I’d imagine being in the doctors brain (or possibly a schizophrenic) to feel like, constantly jumping from completely unrelated tangents than going to something useful for a second, completing it, than finally using it 5 minutes later the amnesiac part could be weird but I guess I’ll see
10/14/2021 c41 guest
oh i really adore this story so so much! ive been reading and rereading for years and theres something so whimsical and inevitable about every little thing. thank you so much for the chapter!
10/11/2021 c41 kitty
oh my dear beloved author, it is SO good to hear from you again. i spent a full evening rereading all of westward ho before i caught up on the latest chapter. your prose is enchanting, your ideas are astound, i want to crack open your skull and live inside your head forever (in the least creepy way possible). thank you for making all of my high school years that much more magical when i was busy being miserable in them, and thank you for bringing me just as much (if not more) joy on this equally miserable monday evening. i love you as much as i can love any person i haven't ever met before (which is, empirically speaking, quite a lot).
10/12/2021 c41 5Grizzmon
Is very nice to see this story updated.
892 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »