for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

10/12/2021 c41 2obliviated fan
Loving this story. Like a semi-absurd Methods of Rationality, but better. Very very nice new spin on the worldbuilding.
10/11/2021 c41 1SkyWorthy
Always lovely to read ️thank you for the update, Author.
10/11/2021 c41 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
10/11/2021 c41 1darthtenebrosius
Great chapter! I'm glad you're back. Here's hoping for more soon! (Although no pressure, of course.)
10/11/2021 c41 carnagie
Oh man, this fic is a blast from the past, and I do love it so. Also like the reference to an Other from Rupert, lol.

If their ideas do pan out, I wonder if Harry might not be a time displaced version of Riddle with a whole soul? Just a shot in the dark. Well, less dark more twilight, or someplace lit by one of those particularly dim lightbulbs used for night-lighting.
10/11/2021 c41 AndrewWolfe
Hurrah! Glad to see this one update!
10/11/2021 c41 6TheGuestAlikai
This is always such a treat. Looking forward to reviewing again in 2024.
10/11/2021 c1 heather99
From the first moment of the story, the Doctor’s voice is so clearly his, even in another’s body. I honestly can’t think of a better characterisation.
10/10/2021 c23 2obliviated fan
"The truth is the inventor of the urinal cake is really hard to find.

It sounds like there were a lot of different ideas and models from 1880 – 1920. The first patent belonged to George A. Sleight on October 3rd, 1922. “The Daily Apple” blog points out that Sleight’s was not the “first device of its kind, since the patent says that Mr. Sleight’s device is a ‘new and Improved’ version.”"

Does a urinal cake have flour?
9/25/2021 c4 BigRig2.0
This is stupid
8/30/2021 c40 13RSegovia
It really says something when you've written 226 thousand word fanfic about First Year, and it's only November...
It's certainly beyond my own capabilities!
I've enjoyed your vocabulary and enthusiasm, wit and wisdom, the blending of Harry and the Doctor, the quotes, and all the little Who references. I think it could stand to include some more Doctor Who content, and maybe get on with the plot a bit, if you feel like it.
Ultimately, I would expect a story of this magnitude to end with Harry and Rupert finding a way to get the Doctor back in his own body (or making him one), finding the TARDIS, and going off to explore time and space together. Then maybe pop back in to deal with Trevor Doom, LLD at some point, no big deal. It would be fun to see where else this story could go. If you never come back to this story, that's okay too. I'm sure you've got all sorts of interesting things to be writing and doing!
8/17/2021 c40 thomaseliot
As a long time Whovian and increasingly frustrated and ambivalent Potter fan, I love every part of this story.

I just popped over to your bio to see if there was a note about future updates (or, chaos forbid, discontinuation); and I love every part of that too (except the lack of notes about future updates, but *including* the lack of notes about discontinuation).

You are an amazing writer and an amazing storyteller, and I'm grateful for every chapter of this madcap opus you've shared with us. I'm really, really hoping there's more to come very soon!

But even more than that; since the world has gone insane since your last update, I really, really, really, REALLY hope you're okay. Safe and well and just, idk, fed up with JK's bullshit or working on other projects or whatever.

That is all. The story is great, I hope you are well, thank you and take care.

Exeunt.
8/6/2021 c9 62The Majestic Dophin
I don't know if the last thing is a quote or if you wrote it but either way it is fascinating.

This whole thing is fascinating. You are fascinating, did you know that? Well done you, very remarkable.

You wrote something that made me go "Hey fuck you!" earlier, what was it? - Ah yes, "You said I dont want to go and you made it stick." Fuck you.

I adore your writing and your sense of humour. It's great. I'm having so much fun. It's like reading someone with ADHD after chugging a gallon of coffee in a nightclub. I feel more energised reading it. I kinda want to go for a run... Maybe I will...

... nah ill just go onto chapter 10...
8/6/2021 c8 The Majestic Dophin
first - I hadnt copped the ginger Lily connection so that fucking line from hagrid was mean, how dare you.

Second - Please let Snape be The Master, please let Snape be The Master.

Third - Im petitionng we rename You Know WHo officially
8/6/2021 c6 The Majestic Dophin
This is great. I am thoroughly enjoying how completely barmy it is. Marvellous
892 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »