for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

8/6/2021 c2 62The Majestic Dophin
oooooh! I did a "!" but out loud which spooked my cat

this is fun! Its like reading ADHD its great. Very Tom Baker but also tennant and smith which is brilliant because the best doctors to read are when it feels like all of them at once. Love it. Love the monologues. Good time, im having a good time! havent had a good time with a fic in a while thanks for this!
7/21/2021 c40 Books85
I find myself vastly amused by this tale. As I read I wondered how in the world does someone write both the burble that The Doctor emits and the quirky adventures that he has unless they have written for the series? After a bit a
solution presented itself; thanks to video streaming you can binge-watch The Doctor until you begin to write like Doctor Who speaks, like a patter song without the rhyming, but extra odd facts and wordplay added in.
Good luck with the Real Life issues, and my thanks for the read.
7/4/2021 c40 llewtwo
I love this crossover! What will happen to the doctor? Why is the Tardis in Harry/the Doctors head library? How will this pair help change the course of the Wizarding world? Will Harry still be stuck with the Durleys? Etc etc. So many questions!

I do hope you are well. I noticed this wasn't updated since 2019, and I worry about people when they disappear like that. If not well, I hope things get better soon!
6/20/2021 c40 3echomoon
Hello! This fic has been a JOY and a GIFT and an ADVENTURE and I was wondering if you 1. Are still working on it and 2. Are planning to publish it anywhere else given the potential demise of as reported of late?
6/2/2021 c40 Guest
I read this entire story and I can only liken it to an acid trip, even though I’ve never been on an acid trip or any other hallucinogenic substances. I gained nothing of value from this experience and I have no idea what happened during it.
5/30/2021 c30 Guest
Spiffing work mate. My appreciation to you.

Also Phineas and Ferb reference!
5/4/2021 c3 Guest
This is exhausting to read. Interesting but not sure it's worth the strain so far.
1/5/2021 c7 1Laurel G. White
Read this story a little while ago and, while I did LOVE it at the time - your humor is impeccable! - what brought me back to leave a review was Harry's very poignant response about the matchstick and the pin. Thank you for writing this - I think it's my favorite HP/DW crossover yet :)
1/4/2021 c1 DingoOfTheWicked
Oh shit, its a Lem's quote at the beggining! You are a man of culture! This is going to be good!
12/29/2020 c2 Jay
Dear Author,
I’m not TOTALLY sure...but I think, possibly, this might be the greatest HP crossover fic ever! Wonderful work and very clever. Wish you were writing Dr. Who these days; I have only watched one episode with What’s-Her-Name, Jody (guaranteed charisma-free!), and her painfully boring posse; she’s awfully mis-cast and the show runner Chris Chinballs(?) genuinely seems to hate the show’s very nature and keeps trying to kill it by alienating fans. It’s working, if I’m any judge.
Thank you for writing this in the true spirit of Dr. Who, even if he can’t remember he’s The Doctor. I’m sure little Harry’s going to emerge and I’m looking forward to it. I’m only on Chapter 2.

Love, Jay
12/20/2020 c28 1SixFtWookie
This chapter is brilliant. I've been struggling a little bit with this story, because it is dense in ways most fanfic can never aspire to. This chapter though, while still being as irreverent and silly as the rest, is deep. I particularly love how this story, so far, hasn't explicitly shown itself to be a Dr Who crossover, but it's still obviously a Dr Who crossover. I find myself most often hearing Matt Smith reading Rupert's lines, but David Tennant pops up occasionally as well.
12/20/2020 c23 SixFtWookie
Pears!? Never eat pears, that's one of the rules! Never be cruel, always be kind, and DONT EAT PEARS!
12/9/2020 c14 6ImUpToNoGood
That is a very strange Dumbledore, to deny the survival of Trevor Doom...
12/9/2020 c4 2Seth A. Mincberg
That's an idea I haven't seen before! Peaves is the spirit of Hogwarts itself or he's the manifestation of Hogwarts' school spirit... I'm not sure which you were going for, but either way I like it!
12/7/2020 c5 6ImUpToNoGood
OXYGENATE! OXYGENATE!

I howled with laughter.

I used to make up variations...

“Refrigerate. Refrigerate. Chill the Doctor.”
892 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »