for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy

3/4/2013 c12 10Wonderbee31
This is great fun, even as the Doc struggles to work around things here, and hopefully being able to work out a solution where the Harry part will be able to rise back to the forefront, at least sometime in the future.
3/4/2013 c12 1NNACT1V3ACC0UNT
"the Potter" amuses me. He can't remember his name, but he remembers the syntax of it.

You're not a failure, O Doctor-my-doctor!
3/3/2013 c12 ReddishPanther
Great story. Love the Potter, especially his mental ramblings. Can't wait for more
2/27/2013 c12 Wyvernz
Well that suddenly took a turn for the dark. I must say, I never thought I'd see a good Dr. Who crossover, but I really like this one.
2/27/2013 c12 6Terahlyanwe
No, you're not a failure, Doctor! Er...Potter!

Which Doctor is he supposed to be? All? Tenth? He does said various languages' versions of Allons-y, after all.
2/24/2013 c12 Properluu
...Whoa, your writing prowess is amazing. As a non-native english speaker, I just want to know how, how do you write !such! marvelous sentences and dialogues in your story? :D How old are you anyway?
2/25/2013 c12 1olegnAiDociN
Loving this! Its quite possibly the strangest fanfiction I've ever read and liked but its really great. Followedfavorited!
2/24/2013 c12 22TweenisodeOrange
Huh, this chapter took a surprisingly depressing turn there at the end...
But these random words the Potter is thinking of sure do sound familiar :D I wonder if the Doctor is starting to remember who he is. He certainly isn't a failure.
2/24/2013 c12 13kuroXIII
This is absolutely brilliant and I will definitely look forward to reading your future chapters. I was smiling the whole time when I read this. :D
2/24/2013 c12 4GryffinPuffGirl
Wow. Another spectacular chapter! Admittedly, it becomes slightly confusing at times, but I think that adds to the charisma of the story. You must be a genius, to know where this is going; it's so complicated, and I love it! I've said this before, and I'll say it again; your characterisation of the Doctor is almost 100% accurate - I don't read many DW fanfics, because I don't like them, but this is an exception to the rule. It's brilliant; keep it up! :)
2/24/2013 c12 9denise3
Fantastic! I can't wait to read the rest!
2/24/2013 c12 5quoththeraven5
Oh Harry, was that HArry or Doc's last thought? Can't wait to read more! :)
2/24/2013 c12 3esran
i didnt really understand the ending.
2/24/2013 c12 bbfitz
I lovelovelovelove this. You have no idea how excited I was when I got the e-mail saying that you updated.
2/24/2013 c12 m-f42
I am going to reread this fic when your next chapter comes out but I have a sinking suspicion it won't make me any less lost.
892 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »