for Wolf Feng

7/19/2013 c2 Krystal
Saw this chapter again now! It's as interesting as ever. Don't give up! Just a small error, the bard's name is Gui, not Giu and due is not dew in this case. Thought I should inform you. Will be looking forward to the next chapter!
5/31/2013 c2 Spell
Due not dew
2/9/2013 c2 Guest
Hahahahaha funny!
2/9/2013 c1 Guest
So good! Please make it in too a T.V. show! or a play!
11/26/2012 c1 Krystal
Sorry to bother you again but my email is I had a typo.
11/26/2012 c2 Krystal
Leaving with a hanger is mean! This time you spelled less wrong! I'll list most of the spelling errors in both chapters so if you want to skip this part, I'll understand. Deferent is different, weary is wary, latter is later, scaled is salad, meet is meat, yea is yeah, shure is sure. English is so hard to understand... So many silent and wierdly spelled words... Hope you don't think I'm criticizing you and I really enjoy this. It's not too overly intimate or confusing. Simple and precise, just the way I enjoy things! :) my email is if you want to ask me something but I don't check it that oftenly. Just tell me what you wrote and your name here. Please try to make sure that you don't tell others my email. I don't want spams again.
11/26/2012 c1 Krystal
U spelled some things wrong such as imagination and such but it was easy to understand what you meant and the storyline is interesting. Oh and any is spelled any not aney. I will be looking forward to the next one.
9/5/2012 c2 9ThisViciousDove
It kinda reads like s script for a play.
Cool!
9/1/2012 c1 nike2822
Wow! It seem to be good! o.O Write moremoremore! I'm looking forward to it. :) So update soon!
8/31/2012 c1 ThisViciousDove
Yeay, I got a shout out!
Good first chapter. winks I can't wait to see what happens next! walks away laughing knowingly