for Contagion

8/5/2016 c1 petuniadoodle
I can't believe your stories don't get more reviews. If I wasn't reading completed stories, I'd be commenting along the way. The Tomorrow People was a novel way to combine Jack and Ianto but the dragon stories are still by favorite:) Thanks so much for taking your time to share your talent and stories!
3/13/2016 c1 3FranArian
Mixing the Tomorrow People with Torchwood...simply does not get any better than that for me. You are BRILLIANT. Thank you!
4/24/2015 c1 Katescats
Hi just read your story it was very good.
7/6/2014 c1 2Brose1001
I have never watched the Tomorrow People, think I might have to rectify that...and soon. Is Alexis from Castle? Just a sneaking suspicion...lol
11/17/2013 c1 20000 WPM
Decided to read this story again while I am waiting for updates from the sequel. I do so enjoy your stories.
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Nice story! While I loath to say the same things as many of those before me, I never heard of Tomorrow People, but I will certainly find out more. I do have a question, however: is Alexis, the daughter of Richard Castle from the TV series 'Castle', by any chance? because if she is, that made my day! I am a huge fan of that show!
Keep up the good work!
Love,
Angel no miko,
Cris.
2/1/2013 c1 12Bendyfish
Wow, what a great ride your story was to read, I"ve never heard of Tomorrow People, (I think I'll do some research) but it didn't make a wee bit of difference as I understood the premise of their role with your explaination of them.
I hope that you write more in this vein.
I chanced upon your story by one of my reviewers who fav my story and then i checked out her/his other fav stories, as you do.
Sgain thanks for a great read.
9/9/2012 c1 jodiedennis
Love it! Thanks!
9/2/2012 c1 CalliM
I really liked this story and it is so promising for a series if you decide to write more. I enjoyed the interplay between the characters. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story story with us.
9/2/2012 c1 1red day dawning
I somehow missed this at LJ, so thank you for posting this story here. It was wonderful.
The crossover worked really well - even though I'm not familiar with the TP, I could follow the plot and characterizations.
9/1/2012 c1 blackcat1000
I really enjoyed this story & would happily read more if it continued.
9/1/2012 c1 Guest
Another amazing and awesome...drat, can't think of an "a" word that means "story". Maybe I'll think of it later, when it's too late to change things and I'll be too busy to care, and mentally berate myself for such a mistake. Well, there goes my attempt at alliteration.
9/1/2012 c1 20DarqueQueen7
You... Thanks to you, I just bought Sets 1 & 2 of Tomorrow People on Amazon after reading this! I bet you're laughing right about now, aren't you? Brilliant as always, Milady. Thank you so much for reminding me of a great time in my youth when I'd plop in front of the TV and watch TP on Nicklelodeon...and what a wonderful twist with adding TW, Captain Jack & Ianto into the mix!

Would love to see a bit more of this AU verse...but this is a great stand alone as it is! Thanks for sharing!

D.
9/1/2012 c1 21PCJanto
Fantastic story,I would to read more stories of Torchwood and TP
9/1/2012 c1 12WinterDance
I really like this - and chance of more from this universe?
19 Page 1 2 Next »