for Living my own life

9/2/2012 c6 6jumbled thoughts keep me up
OFF TO SCHOOL, NAOMI MY DEAR!

LOL it's nice how she's not so obsessed with being a lady anymore - just having fun, acting like a normal teen, all that stuff... it's great :) Rite of passage and all that.

So nothing happened in Kidou's room... Well. Curse my mind and it's dirty thoughts :P But then again, it's better this way, I personally think. BUILDS UP THE SUSPENSE! And aww, Yuuto-kun hugged Naomi-chan. That's so sweet, I could just cry :') It's so cute how Naomi calls herself Kidou's apprentice.

You know what, there's so much general cuteness that I can't stop gushing :P

I think I'll just stop here.

LOVE VIOLET* (who is feeling very hyper today after her first day of school :D)
9/2/2012 c5 jumbled thoughts keep me up
Oooh... they're heading to Kidou's room... *gets slapped* Damn. My mind is so. Polluted.

"Not as a date!" Really, Kidou? REALLY?! If you weren't so darn adorable, I would've strangled you. IT IS SO A DATE! YOU INVITED THE GIRL INTO YOUR ROOM FOR GOD'S SAKE! GAHHHHH... Y'know, for a genius, you're really dumb, Kidou Yuuto.

Kidou: *sneezes*Is Violet talking trash about me again?

Whoops. Anyway, I loved this. Great job bringing in Kidou-sama, Mamera-nee-san. And now, off to read more off this fluffy goodness /squeals/
9/2/2012 c7 5FluffyLavandelClouds
Aah, Kidou and Naomi sitting in a three K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Ah sorry, I just wanted to day that
9/2/2012 c6 DutchWreck
Cute! I love it!
9/2/2012 c5 DutchWreck
Aww... So cute :) And Naomi is starting to act slightly less lady-like! Good, she was getting on my nerves a bit
Kidou: DON'T YOU DARE TO INSULT HER!
Elle: *raises brow*
Kidou: *blushes madly*
Elle: okay, Yuuto, you better kiss her next chapter, or else you're gonna go crazy...
9/2/2012 c4 6jumbled thoughts keep me up
Awwhhhh nee-san! Naomi-san's like you! LOL Endou has no tact... Naomi-san's quite right. You do NOT just ask a girl if she's on her period out of the blue. That's just not polite.

Awww Kidou-kun(: He's so... gahhhhh :fangirl: It's so adorable that Naomi-san and he are already so close *v* They're joking around and stuff and GAH IT'S JUST SO INSANELY CUTE I WANNA CRY

Well. Gouenji. Why were you so mean as to reject Haruna. If Kidou found out, you'd be bleeding with multiple bruises in a dark alleyway somewhere. You're lucky Haruna's handling it well xD

OMG NAOMI-SAN'S A GENIUS STRATEGIST! JUST LIKE MAMERA-NEE-SAN! THIS IS SO COOL!

Arghh... I am so weird ;;A forgive me

Moreeeee /drools/ this fic is like a drug to me xD

9/2/2012 c4 DutchWreck
Awesome! And Haruna and Fudou? Kidou is gonna go mad XD
9/2/2012 c3 DutchWreck
*clutching stomach and laughing* l-lol XD Yep, that's Elle alright... Amazing chapter! Though I hope Elle is gonna notice that Naomi likes Kidou. And then she's like: "you must be really blind NOT to see that Kidou likes you, Naomi. *storms off*"
And then Naomi is like: O_o he... what? XD Again, awesome chapter!
9/1/2012 c3 jumbled thoughts keep me up
KAGEYAMA-SOUSEI! Excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out.

So yeah, it's not like he's my favorite character or anything (KIDOU IS), but I just feel really sorry for him. He spent his whole LIFE doing evil things under a misconception, and then when he finally comes to the light, he gets murdered in cold blood by his employers. That's just so... Gah. :'(

Ahaha, Naomi should really start minding her own business xD But it's kay, because her knowing all the stuff Kageyama-sama did created a nice bonding moment between her and Yuuto-kun.

Speaking of Yuuto-kun... he's still his normal adorkably sweet self(: It was a nice touch for Kidou to reevaluate everything Kageyama-sama taught him. And yeahhh... Kidou is totally Kageyama's greatest creation. Not just because it says so in the anime, but also because Fudou and Demonio Strada are just not as good as Kidou.

And Elle O.o wow, talk about anger management. She's... fierce :P But it totally makes sense for her to get jealous, I mean, Endou IS her boyfriend, and when an unknown girl closes in on her territory, it's natural for her to get protective. Kudos for the "I'M WATCHING YOU!" :D Made me laugh, big time.

Keep updating! Please?

9/1/2012 c2 jumbled thoughts keep me up
YESHHHH! Naomi's dad's in jailllll :D Let's all sing prison ditties, everyone xD
Serves him right. He had NO RIGHT to treat Naomi the way he did. Good job, Mamera-nee-san. And Mai-san was really nice too(: Like a mother! Except Naomi's mother died... /sigh/ Her life is messed up LOL

And Endou. He's just so... Endou(:

That was a really quick update o.o Now here's little me off to read chapter three (IT RHYMES! :O I'M A POET AND I DON'T KNOW IT LOL) :D

9/1/2012 c3 5FluffyLavandelClouds
Thehe, Elle doesn't really like Naomi, but I understand it too. I wouldn't like it either if just a random girl became best buddies with my boyfriend.
9/1/2012 c2 FluffyLavandelClouds
Wow, that was a fast update.
Yeeh, her dad isin jail and she is finnaly free. But poor Kidou, Kageyama ruined his life
9/1/2012 c1 Raifka2011
so an amazing story
i can't wait for next chapter
anyway on next time
9/1/2012 c1 FluffyLavandelClouds
This is gonna be an interesting story,

Please update soon
9/1/2012 c1 DutchWreck
Aww, poor Misumi... XD If you want a bit of drama in the story, you can always make Elle a bit jealous. That's just in her nature, she's very protective of Mamoru. Lol, now I have an image in my head of Elle threatening Misumi XD So, you can do that if you want, I won't get mad. It'll only make my OC more realistic XD
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »