for Final Fantasy: Guardians

1/12/2019 c34 1M aeeeeee
The authors note you wrote here back in 2014 makes me happy and a little sad. That was such a simpler time...anyway, back to reading! ;u;
5/19/2017 c1 Krissy Pooh Bear
Guess who's back for her fifth reread?
5/7/2017 c51 Guest
The fayths will protect her? Wonder what he meant?
5/25/2016 c54 Clarent excalibur
I've finally made my way to the finish I recently started the HD final fantasy x and I always wonder where's suki lol

And this is just me but do you think you could try final fantasy 13 with a oc that's with lightning she's in my top 5 protagonist between squall and tidus
9/27/2015 c54 Guest
Awesome!
9/5/2015 c54 1A.K.b00m
Congratulations on completing this awesome story. It's been really great reading this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next in part two. Really looking forward to seeing where you take the story from here.

Keep up the awesome work!
9/3/2015 c54 11fanficlove2014
I just about balled when Tidus was talkign with his Dad! T-T Goosebumps galore! I like how you eneded this fic with Saukra but I am a little disappointed you didn't include Tidus' goodbye to everyone/ him disappearing. :( But I look forward to continuing Suki's story!
9/3/2015 c54 NotBatmanCtawoma
oh freak freAk FREAK WHAT!? DISSIDIA!?
9/2/2015 c54 Stratos263
Nice job
8/27/2015 c53 Haruno
Kick ass as always. Can't believe it's almost all over...
8/27/2015 c53 fanficlove2014
Awww! I teared up reading that whole exchange between Tidus and Yuna on the deck! T-T I can't believe how close to the end we are! AHH! I can't wait to see how you are going to end it.
8/26/2015 c53 kaylabear1
yay your back and with another amazing chapter :D
8/26/2015 c53 Stratos263
Nice job so far
7/20/2015 c52 fanficlove2014
Oh no.. I'm a little nervous for the next chapter. I have a feeling I may or may not cry.. haha I always cry at the end of FFX game! Never fails haha
7/20/2015 c52 1A.K.b00m
Another great chapter. With th end in sight, i look forward to seeing how you handle the ending with Saki.

Keep up the awsome work!
235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »