for Final Fantasy: Guardians

9/19/2013 c30 22Centurious the Azure
Nice chapter, as usual. Gotta point out just an error just for the sake of helping. Thought you'd appreciate it.

'It open up and she walked in, Kamahi immediately blocking the door once it closed behind her. ' Replace Kamahi with Kimahri. There, we should be fine. Nothing else other than one point when Tidus said something during the Donas scenes. I'm not entirely sure if Tidus was saying "Yeesh" or "Yeah." Kind of confusing to me. Just thought I'd point that out. Just minor. Nothing that ruins anything.

Overall, I thought that was really good. I don't remember Tidus having any remorse over encouraging either guy when they die in game. If he didn't, it was a nice touch on your part. He sort of did unintentionally send a man to die. Then again, he was a soldier... Maybe he was prepared for that end. I depends which guy dies. I always thought Luzzu living was more interesting. Seeing how the veteran morn for his protege had more of impact on me. Gatta can't have been the first subordinate he's seen die. He had to clean up Chappu, didn't he?

I liked the scenes with Donna, too. I don't recall seeing Dona stay in the Chamber of the Fayth along with the party in cannon. My memory is a little fuzzy, I admit. Barthello apologizing was a strong piece of character development for him along with him talking about Donna. I'm sure he only knows that because of the "naps" they take together. *snickers*

The scene at the end was nice. I like seeing the characters bond in between the major moments. Gives depth of character. I would have liked to see Lulu, and Auron bond. They seem like they would have interesting conversations. I'm sure they both have stories since they are both the most experienced Guardians in the party.

You got a Yuna figurine? That's awesome. I have to say I'm jealous. Lol. First my friends get GTA V before me, now this. *shoulders slump in defeat*

Nicely done this chapter, Berry. Can't wait for the next one. Until next time!

BTW, I have had some random thoughts about Cleansing Original Sin's potential sequel. What would you think of it being five years later rather than two? I have had some plans. Some interesting things in the works. Give the world a bit more time to adjust to technology. I thought this might serve for more fleshed out setting. Imagine Luca expanding at least twice its current size. The entire world is trying to play catch up. And the knowledge on spheres is fueling this revolution. Imagine the drastically improved quality of life. And the sphere hunter is the forefront of it. The aftermath of Yevon, and Sin is a fascinating time to live in.
9/11/2013 c30 20Solaris Prime
I forgot about being able to choose whether Luzzu or Gatta died in the Operation. Both scenarios are sad to watch.

Still, glad to see you still writing this. It's on of my favorite fanfics so far. :)

I would write more, but it's kinda late at the moment and I'm a little tired. But I still wanted to get a review up. ;
9/10/2013 c30 TidusGrepo
Please upload another chapter as soon as possible
9/9/2013 c30 MightyMann123
Hey, nice job with the chapter and I'm glad that the wait was worth it. It must be nice to have a Yuna figurine?

I like the way Suki is a kind and good hearted girl. Like when she was nice talking to Pacce; she IS great with kids, and she being caring with animals like that monkey. I felt like I like her character so much as I do with Yuna and Rikku.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/2/2013 c29 22Centurious the Azure
Nice continuation, Berry. I do see everyone is starting to get their spirits back up to where they were. Heh. Auron's little sarcastic line about Suki had me smile quite a bit.

And a summoner... It has to be Donna. Can't let that so and so get bragging rights. They'd never hear the end of it.

Sorry 'bout not reviewing sooner. Part laziness, and part actual legit busyness. I just started school, and my new Cleansing Original Sin chapter. One thing I admit dreading is writing the Blitzball match. Not sure how I would handle that, really. Guess we'll know when I actually get to that portion.

Well, can't wait until the next chapter. Until then, stay cool.
8/14/2013 c29 MightyMann123
Hey, nice job on this chapter. I do feel bad for the wounded people who survived the foiled operation but I'm excited that the Moonflow is near.
7/30/2013 c28 Centurious the Azure
Well, not bad as per usual. Don't worry about the length. Remember it's better to have some than none. The emotional palette of the situation of quite full of the feels, if I do say so myself. People end up saying things in the heat of the moment. Sometimes doing it gently just isn't an option at the time. Suki already had her load of grief... Something had to give.

Nicely done, my friend. Looking forward to the next installment. I'm even writing the next chapter of Original Sin as we speak. I suppose we both have our work cut out for us. *grins*
7/29/2013 c28 20Solaris Prime
I expected a lot of emotion out of these chapters... and you delievered.

Normally, I would say a bunch of stuff in regardence to this, but this time... it's not needed. In other words, you practically left me speechless. ;)
7/28/2013 c28 MightyMann123
Hey, this chapter was sad like when I felt sorry for Suki and Yuna crying, it made feel sad on the inside. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/23/2013 c27 22Centurious the Azure
Yay. Shout out to me. Thanks very much. I honestly didn't expect such a dedication. Gotta say, I had to hit to the follow button as soon as I started reading this fic. There really are so few OC fics with the this quality within the section. It's nice to see somebody talented like yourself being brave enough to post a fic with an OC. I'm a writer who uses OCs in his stories, too. I've seen, and experienced the harsh criticisms of persons on this site. It can be pretty intimidating, I'll tell ya. Bravo, I applaud you.

Anyways, I can see Suki is a very unique OC. She's not a super skilled bad ass chick at the outset. She's a regular girl facing incredible situations. Any girl her age might break down, and cry at what she's seeing. She's a very real, and well rounded character. I gotta wonder how this will effect Suki's character after Operation Mi'ihen. Will she rise above it, or will she begin to be dragged down by it. There's any number of things that could happen. I wonder if she'll find herself any special skills of her own. Some sorta determination to contribute to the group in a major way. Yuna might feels her cousin has done enough for her by just being there. Suki might find a desire to majorly improve herself for Yuna. She was seen the enemy, and it is terrible beast from the depths of your most horrifying nightmares. The aftermath of Operation Mi'ihen might be a vision burned into her mind for the rest of her days.

I've recently started a FFX, too. You might have seen it. It's not much. Lol. I'm working on the real meat of the first chapter right now. I do hope it'll be as well appreciated as your fic. Well, keep at it, my friend. I look forward to seeing how dear Suki will develop.
7/23/2013 c27 3LoverDreamerFighter
Keep it up. Coming along nicely.
7/23/2013 c27 MightyMann123
Hey, this chapter wasn't that bad at all. I felt sorry for the people that died because of the operation and 'Sin'. I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/1/2013 c26 2Fluttered Pulses of a Daydream
Oh that operation is just no flipping bueno.

Good work :D I loved how smoothly this flowed :D
6/30/2013 c26 MightyMann123
Hey, nice job on this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter and have fun in Mexico.
6/20/2013 c25 20Solaris Prime
Don't know why I hadn't commented on this yet.

We're finally getting to the real meat of the story. Operation Mi'ihen... It really got the ball rolling in the game about how serious everything was. Especially for Tidus. I'm curious to see how Saki is going to take it all, given what we know as previous players. It'll surely be a critical point for how her mind works and how emotionally stable she really is, and given her age...

That's all I can say for now. So until next time, ciao!
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »