for SSB: Murderhouse

7/12/2013 c6 DarkX
Geez...Lucario and ROB were the last people I expected to be the killer...or, in this case, 'killers'. I was very impressed with that huge twist, and I liked Ganon's sacrifice in the end to bring everyone back. However, I didn't like
the MASSIVE amount of deaths in chapter five..
BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I GIVE THIS
FIC A... 4 out of 5! Great suspense, awesome twist, I liked Ganon's sacrifice, but there was WAY too much character death in Chapter 5. Maybe this fic could've been longer, but still, keep up the great work!

-DarkX :)
7/12/2013 c5 DarkX
*sniff* Kirby, Samus, Sonic, and Pikachu were some of my favorite characters...and you have the NERVE to kill them along with LUCARIO!? WHHHHYYYYYY!? Well, at least Meta Knight's still alive...

By the way, I'm pretty sure the killer is...MEWTWO!
7/12/2013 c1 DarkX
NOOOOOOOOO! WHY RED!? WHY RED!? WHY RED SO SOON!? T_T
6/19/2013 c6 Meta Write
OMG! Ganondorf rocks. I have never ever seen a worthy fanfic with Ganondorf being a good guy.
6/17/2013 c6 ObsidianGalesIsInactive
I WAS HALF RIGHT! I SAID LUCARIO, DIDN'T I?
6/17/2013 c4 ObsidianGalesIsInactive
IT IS LUCARIO! I KNOW CUZ THEY FOUND BLUE FUR ON ROB, THE MURDERER HAS PSYCHIC POWERS AND LUCARIO'S TROPHY IS MISSING!
6/17/2013 c2 ObsidianGalesIsInactive
OMG! I THOUGHT IT WAS LUCARIO BUT THEN HE WAS MURDERED! WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYY!?
5/11/2013 c4 14Gnat1
...
2/15/2013 c4 Guest
i think its mewtwo he is a villian in pokemon he uses phycokinesis and he was left out in brawl
12/18/2012 c1 2dxm2000
Um, if it's 35 and the killer is a smasher he'd have to kill himself, just saying.
10/24/2012 c6 53KoopalingFan
Wow, I never suspected Lucario and R.O.B. But this was still a great story!
10/24/2012 c6 6ExotheBoss
cookie? COOKIE?! guys! We get cookie!
*Boss and Exo walk out*
HOORAY
*I step back*
*giant cookie crushes them*
LOL anyway awesome ending! The Boss (slasher me) liked this story a lot. definitely one that should be continued and worth the wait. 5 stars!
10/19/2012 c6 FIckerkdn
This was an awesome story, very chilling, very gripping, and also very suspenseful. I figured it was Lucario and with R.O.B getting into it was a nice twist. Wonderful job with this story :D I can't wait to see more amazing fanfics from you. :)
10/19/2012 c6 4Azulhada
Sequel! Sequel! We want a sequel! Now that that's out of the way. You did a great job with this story! I really liked it! And as stated before I would love for you to write SSB Mystery!
10/19/2012 c6 93Lordoftheghostking28
Hurray! Epicness!
I loved how this all came together!
Good job!