FanFiction.Net
for The Stone Queen

6/12/2016 c25 Ceci
I was told this story is great and it is! I like how Sarah isn't throwing herself at Jareth or vice versa and the plot includes fascinating characters and scenes. Sarah is wise, strong, and intelligent as is Jareth. One of my pet peeves is when writers have a usually super smart character make bad decisions and this never happened. I really, really, really hope to see an update because this is my favorite fanfiction!
5/13/2016 c25 Max
Beyond love this story! I am so happy and appreciative that made Sarah a power in her own right. She's strong, smart, and powerful and it's due to her perseverance and Gavyn. Absolutely love the Stone Kingdom and really hope to see more! This is so awesome. A
3/10/2016 c26 3Ebony-Dove
This is such an amazing story I do hope you will continue it someday. But if not I suppose I will content myself with enjoying and rereading what you have here.
1/22/2016 c26 MariBerry
God I love this story! I just binge read it after a friend recommended it, and this is one of the best Labyrinth fics I've read in a while. I love how you expanded on the fae lore and created more interesting characters to be in this world. Looking forward to more!
12/21/2015 c25 The-Rogue-Girl
ps. I just read your profile and not finishing this story would fall under your pet peeves list if you were a reader of this tale...just saying...

pss you can only review a chapter once so I had to write this a chapter back...
12/21/2015 c26 The-Rogue-Girl
Please come back and write more...please...*places a plate of chocolate chip cookies before the author in hopes of appeasing them and having them return and bless their faithful readers with blessed words*
9/24/2014 c26 2LovelyAmberLight
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It's well written, well thought out, and sucks me in. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It's a great work, and leaving it incomplete would be such a trajedy.

I hope... No. I wish... I wish you'll finish this. Right now. :)
9/3/2014 c26 Jill
Pet peeves - Awesome FFN stories that don't get finished...
Any chance this story will come back to life?
7/16/2014 c26 Jill
"Pet peeves - Awesome FFN stories that don't get finished"...Mine too. Hope you get re-inspired towards this amazing story!
5/15/2014 c26 5Definitely-Beautiful
Uh! You're KILLING ME! Sarah has elemental magic, she built her own freaking kingdom, made alliances with wild magical beasts, and is about to go to war?! Too cruel my friend, too cruel. I think, if you've hit a writer's block, you should continue with mentioning months of preparation and training for both the Stone and Goblin Kingdoms, the dark fae, and the light fae. Then, proceed to start a war. Wing it, have a little fun, get dirty and destructive. Hell, you've been doing a pretty great job of it so far! Please write more, this story is great!
1/16/2014 c26 Jill
Still checking every once in a while to see if things have picked up again.
Hope you get this story back where you wanted it to be! Been missing it over here :)
1/2/2014 c8 OptimusPrimegirl213
Good story keep up the good work
11/26/2013 c26 Elsie
Goodness and kindness, I am in love with your story, and I give pretty compliments so freely for more of this gorgeous thing!...ooh; Dreaded Hiatus.
Compliment still stands, this time as 'gratitude for the story' (and I hope you're pleased I just deleted the "thank you" I was typing). I really did enjoy reading this!
11/18/2013 c26 Kilikina12
Aww I'm sad but I understand that things happen in life. I appreciate you informing us readers because at least we know what's going on as opposed to waiting and waiting for something to happen. I hope that you will be able to continue this story some time in the future because it really is fantastic )
11/18/2013 c26 6Belle Sparrow
Good luck with whatever really life events are going on.
225 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »