for And the Limit is Found

12/20/2021 c7 WaqtZaya
Oh i loved the fic through and through! Very good job done.
9/24/2021 c7 25Bavaria78
Fantastic story!
1/16/2019 c1 6TheSnicketSister
I went to review this when I finished reading it only to find I had already reviewed it, it was so good though, I had to read it again. The House Wilson friendship was on point! And I loved a lot of the lines, especially this one “The bags under his eyes could have been sold at a department store.”
7/8/2018 c7 TheSnicketSister
Gosh I love whump, and I know I'm six years late, but this is one of the best House fics I've read so far! I love it! Also for some reason I just found 'Damb wombat' so funny XD everything's in character, sick house is spot on, it's great!
6/28/2015 c7 4animal lover13
love it

keep writing
1/27/2015 c7 1SparklingTears6
I loved it. Better than some stories I've recently read. Good job.
9/21/2014 c7 11Palindromes Rock
This was definitely the brst rendering of House neing sick that I have read so far. Good job!
8/11/2013 c7 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Awesome!
7/24/2013 c1 Violentshadow
Awesome I love it so far!
7/17/2013 c7 11wibblylever
Great story. Well done :)
4/5/2013 c7 13lemonn
I loved it! Really enjoyable, sweet and sad at the right times.
4/5/2013 c3 lemonn
I just thought I'd review now before I read to the end without reviewing once. I love it! You haven't been overdoing the sick house - it's believable, everyone's in character. And god I have a weakness for h/c and whump.
12/18/2012 c6 Maverick
Everybody lies ... But great fic once again !
12/11/2012 c7 6nickythehippi
Love your closing chapter... not that I'm happy the story is ending mind you, but this is a nice way to end it. Very touching.
12/11/2012 c7 Monika
Nice ending of this great story! But who believes that next time, House is going to tell somebody early enough?
Monika