for And the Limit is Found

12/11/2012 c7 Monika
Nice ending of this great story! But who believes that next time, House is going to tell somebody early enough?
12/11/2012 c7 CacauHousemaniaca
good chapter!
12/11/2012 c7 Guest
Thank you for finishing the story. Like the last sentence; It may be off-hand but House is trying.
12/11/2012 c7 34OldSFfan
Sweet story about an irascible character. Poor House, so imposing but so fragile.
12/10/2012 c7 17Flatpickluvr
Well, i hope you are feeling better! This was a great story!
12/10/2012 c7 Guest
Thank you for a very good and well written story!
10/23/2012 c6 87mynamemattersnot
Excellent. Brilliant. Loved it so much. 8D!
10/15/2012 c6 CacauHousemaniaca
was studying, and was longing for her fic
10/15/2012 c6 Monika
Luckily "everybody lies"! I'm very glad that the story didn't end here. You're a great writer and at least this story didn't go wrong. Thanks so much! Hopefully, you're going to please us with a bit more of your creative abilities?
10/15/2012 c6 6nickythehippi
I would be happy if this story never ended, and by the way evidently everything isn't going wrong because this chapter was all kinds of awesome! I hope that you're going to try to write TV shows for a living because you really are good at capturing an audience. Love you're work and can't wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2012 c6 17Flatpickluvr
This is good!
10/15/2012 c6 De-em2
Glad you don't rush to the finish and just add another chapter. The story is an nice example of how hard it can be to accept help, and how hard it is to admit that you need it. Real good example of House/Wilson friendship.
Just check the paragraph starting Wilson knew it was normal... The last bit after the comma should probably be 'in too much pain to move'. Best wishes that things will go better in your life (as Fred Flintstone would say: Hold on, Barney!; perhaps the example is rather dated; however, it still applies). Your up-date is appreciated. Always good to wake up to a new chapter on Monday mornings!
10/14/2012 c6 34OldSFfan
Good character study of House letting a puzzle override his sense of self-preservation, or common sense.
10/12/2012 c5 Visitkarte
Hi, dear. I love this, I have only one remark. House insists ge is only interested in solving puzzles. That's his image he likes other people to have. But when he has a patient, it's always "my patient", never "my puzzle". Because, deep inside, he does care.
10/2/2012 c5 Monika
Thanks for another great chapter. I especially liked Wilson's little speech to Foreman.

70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »