for And the Limit is Found

10/2/2012 c5 35OldSFfan
He really is a giant, really, really smart 8-year-old, isn't he? You've captured that perfectly.
10/2/2012 c5 6nickythehippi
Love the chapter, can't wait for more. I was surprised the way you explained the House's hate of being a patient. I really was expecting him to slip up and say something about spending a lot of time in hospitals when he was a kid. Love the story as always and can't wait to read more... btw that goes for all your stories.

Nicole
9/6/2012 c4 nickythehippi
Very interesting and cute story. I'm very interested to see where this is going... Will we finally find out why House hates to be a patient and why he avoids admitting being sick? Why does House seem not to even care enough to have taken care of himself ahead of time? Is he depressed or something?
9/5/2012 c1 7pkfloyd94
Sick!House fics are my favorite. And it's been awhile since anyone has written one. The narrative really reflects your personality and brings some comic relief to the story.
Quite good
9/4/2012 c4 4bmax
Oh, House. Why do you do these things to yourself? Doctors really do make the worst patients.
9/4/2012 c4 Monika
Thanks again! Besides his relationship with Wilson, House quarreling with Cuddy is my second favorite interaction.
Monika
9/4/2012 c4 11shadowswan
Yes, me again. I love this story too, have from the off, but I'm worried it won't be that long because you described it as "simple and short", and I don't want it to end just yet - I'm loving the concerned Wilson and angry Cuddy mix! Hopefully there are a few more chapters to come! :)
9/4/2012 c4 dnkj
Nice story. Love it and the quick updates. Gentle advice: Wilson would have had an xray taken-that's a basic with suspected pneumonia.
9/4/2012 c4 De-em2
Good thing Cuddy also is a forceful person, since House can be a stubborn character indeed. Whether he likes it or not, it seems the right idea to have him work from his hospital room because he is certainly ill.
Furthermore, it is scarily underweight. Scarily being an adverb that says something about being underweight.
9/4/2012 c4 20lilawonder
Poor House he's a pig headed fool sometimes. Love this story.
9/4/2012 c4 35OldSFfan
He really is dumb about his own health. How will Cuddy and Wilson straighten him out?
9/4/2012 c4 17Flatpickluvr
Loving it still!
9/3/2012 c4 momsboys
Great chapter I can't wait to read where you are going with House so thin and not eating. I will be waiting for more.
9/3/2012 c4 Bakerstreet Blues
Nice Harper...boy am I glad band camp is over...heehee
9/3/2012 c3 Monika
Thank you for a really great story. I like the interaction between House and Wilson. House in denial of any weakness and Wilson trying to help him nevertheless is always very intriguing.
Monika