for And the Limit is Found

9/3/2012 c3 De-em
A good thing Foreman is more observant with his patients than he is with House. Your story has a nice flow. I wonder how House is getting on still tired and his pneumonia still present.
9/2/2012 c2 17Flatpickluvr
It was good! Poor House!
9/2/2012 c3 1docZo
This is really nice. More, please? :)
9/2/2012 c3 momsboys
Great job writing
9/2/2012 c3 4bmax
Really enjoying this story.
House may put up a facade about being lazy but he really does work extremely hard, his mind never leaving the case.
House is so dedicated. I also like how you have him so in character and not answering Foreman's questions directly.
Looking forward to more!
9/2/2012 c3 20lilawonder
I LOVE Sick!House fics! I hope there's more.
9/2/2012 c3 Bakerstreet Blues
Well Harper...you've done it again...definitely hooked..

Hope you are NOT discontinuing "In the Middle of the Night" ...still looking for updates on that one...
9/2/2012 c3 Rhastahippy
Loving this story.
9/2/2012 c3 3ViolettBlack
That was a short visit in a hospital bed. Isn’t it a little bit too early to already discharge House? I am curious if House will manage it to limp to the bathroom or if he will just fall on the floor because he is still too weak because of his pneumonia and Wilson has to help him to get up again.
9/2/2012 c3 34OldSFfan
Seems he's too sick to get up. Can he?
9/2/2012 c2 3Housefanz
This story is just NICE ! I like it, keep going please ! I found that your 3 stories are really interessing! I speak french and I understand your story very well. Great writting!
9/2/2012 c1 17HousesHead13
Amazing story my god, i love it! I love when House is the patient and he shows his weakness side...please update soon...send you my greetings from Argentina ;)
9/2/2012 c2 3ViolettBlack
Please continue writing this lovely story and update soon! I love stories in which House is a patient himself and Wilson is looking after him.
9/2/2012 c2 10jahmat
Hurt!House...can't wait to see where you'll take this. Your characterization is really IC. Well done.
9/2/2012 c2 34OldSFfan
House doesn't do a sick day by half measures! Will you Let us see how bad a patient he'll be?
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »